Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Expedia.comUS$125
eDreamsUS$124
CheapTicketsUS$125
All reviews coach house garden house city centre conservatory restaurant separate building main building lovely hotel jacuzzi bath ten minute walk the ground floor plenty of parking comfy bed executive room good size excellent stay free parking excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020

As the title says. It was my first time staying in a hotel while.working away and the staff made the experience as easy and comfortable as possible. An absolute credit to the company and can't recommend enough. Considering the situation with covid, the staff maintained appropriate measures at all times while managing to go above and beyond expectations. Room was good, service was great!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and pleased our team were able to make you feel safe and comfortable. After all of the hard work they have put in over the past few months, comments like yours really do make it all worth while. I will ensure this is passed on to them.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2020

Stayed in the family room. What a treat ! Gorgeous separate building to the main hotel over looking the garden. Beautifully decorated modern and clean. Lots of space set over 2 floors. Ideal if travelling with older kids or 2 couples.
Very relaxing warm and comfortable.
Staff friendly and helpful. Parking on site and close to city centre.

Room tip: Family room was perfect if traveling wth teens.
Date of stay: October 2020
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our Garden House Suite. Thank you for your kind comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

A lovely hotel, close to to Norwich city. Within 5 minutes was in the city centre. Ideal for shopping trips or sight seeing of the city. Room was lovely with the sloping floor and adequate parking. Restaurant and bar great selection and service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear Mr Heap,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our location, your room and dining experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

My first visit to this hotel and it was very very good. We stayed in the executive room which was in the separate building and it was beautiful. Spacious room, huge bed, very comfy mattress and masive bathroom. Bathrobe, slippers provided. We dined both nights and the food was excellent. Lamb shank was delicious and fish and chips just perfect.

Dear Mrs Groves,

I am delighted to hear you both enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with your room and dining experiences.

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I liked this hotel - it's in a good location, less than 10 minutes walk to the city - yet it was quiet. The ample and free on site parking provided was a real bonus, it was so nice not to have to think too much about where to leave the car - or what parking it might cost. The room was clean and the staff were friendly and welcoming. I would definately return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear Simon,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our location and parking facilities.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding cleanliness and the friendliness of our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.