Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
StayForLong
US$79
SAVE US$11
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
All reviews coach house garden house city centre conservatory restaurant separate building main building lovely hotel jacuzzi bath ten minute walk the ground floor plenty of parking comfy bed executive room good size excellent stay free parking excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Stayed in the family room. What a treat ! Gorgeous separate building to the main hotel over looking the garden. Beautifully decorated modern and clean. Lots of space set over 2 floors. Ideal if travelling with older kids or 2 couples.
Very relaxing warm and comfortable.
Staff friendly and helpful. Parking on site and close to city centre.

Room tip: Family room was perfect if traveling wth teens.
Date of stay: October 2020
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our Garden House Suite. Thank you for your kind comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

A lovely hotel, close to to Norwich city. Within 5 minutes was in the city centre. Ideal for shopping trips or sight seeing of the city. Room was lovely with the sloping floor and adequate parking. Restaurant and bar great selection and service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear Mr Heap,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our location, your room and dining experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

My first visit to this hotel and it was very very good. We stayed in the executive room which was in the separate building and it was beautiful. Spacious room, huge bed, very comfy mattress and masive bathroom. Bathrobe, slippers provided. We dined both nights and the food was excellent. Lamb shank was delicious and fish and chips just perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Mrs Groves,

I am delighted to hear you both enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with your room and dining experiences.

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I liked this hotel - it's in a good location, less than 10 minutes walk to the city - yet it was quiet. The ample and free on site parking provided was a real bonus, it was so nice not to have to think too much about where to leave the car - or what parking it might cost. The room was clean and the staff were friendly and welcoming. I would definately return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear Simon,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our location and parking facilities.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding cleanliness and the friendliness of our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2020

Ideally situated for a visit the City of Norwich. Situated a 10 minute walk from the town with plenty of parking. Rooms are in various buildings within the grounds. The buildings are old so floors are a bit uneven and creaky but that is all part of the character.
The breakfasts were really good with plenty of choice.
The bar area was cosy and the prices were comparable to pubs.
Evening meals were, again, well cooked and there was a good choice.
All the staff were friendly and helpful with anything asked of them. We will definitely stay here again when we next visit.

Date of stay: October 2020
Shellie Miller, General Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with our location. Thank you for your kind comments regarding your dining experiences and the friendliness of our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.