Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 08/05/21
SAVE US$10
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
All reviews coach house garden house city centre conservatory restaurant separate building main building lovely hotel jacuzzi bath ten minute walk the ground floor plenty of parking comfy bed executive room good size excellent stay free parking excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

My wife & I have just enjoyed a 7 night break stayed in The Coach House room comfortable and quite .All the staff were very welcoming and helpful . The breakfast was good plenty of choice and we also enjoyed are Evening Meals plenty of choice and good value .We would stay again if in the area.

Room tip: Upgrade room to executive
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Shellie M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear Mr O'Toole,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and were pleased with your room in our Coach House. Thank you for all of your lovely comments towards our staff and your dining experience, I will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the team.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you both back in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2019

A comfortable clean well managed hotel in an attractive garden setting just outside the city but with easy access on foot or by bus. to the city centre. Food good and staff helpful and friendly. Only drawback was steep narrow stairway in the part we were staying in.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and enjoyed dining in our conservatory restaurant. Thank you for your kind comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

If you have plans to re-visit in the future, please do let us know and we can allocate a lower floor room, all depending on availability.

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed here a few times, I’ve stayed in various rooms from a single, which is totally shocking tiny room, to a few doubles these are OK but the rooms need a bit of attention in my opinion, especially the bathrooms they are a little dated.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Shellie M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay. I am very disappointed to hear you have not been satisfied with your previous stays with us.

We do have 5 different room types available in the hotel to suit all guest's needs & budgets, on quiet periods we do provide complimentary upgrades where available to ensure our guests are comfortable.

We do currently have plans in place to redecorate all guest bedrooms, public areas and the outside of the hotel. So I do hope we are able to welcome you back soon to see the changes.

Please do contact us in future and we can discuss the different room types we have to offer.

Reviewed 2 June 2019

Stayed for one night to go to an event at the football ground. Well placed for central activities, very comfortable if slightly old-fashioned in decor. We stayed in Walsten House, separate to the main hotel but it was comfortable and very spacious. Overall we were happy with our choice,

Dear Cheryl,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope you had a wonderful time seeing Take That!

Thank you for your comments regarding decor, we do have plans in place to redecorate all guest bedrooms, public areas and the outside of the hotel this year.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2019

Great staff, Good food and comfortable rooms. Sound proofing between rooms needs improvement and the decor is tired, nonetheless the quality of the staff make up for these deficiencies. Food pretty good and reasonable quantity.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shellie M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your lovely comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass this on to them.

I will ensure to pass on your comments regarding sound proofing to our General Manager as I know this is something that is currently being looked in to. We are also redecorating all of our guest rooms and public areas this year so I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the future to see the changes.