Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
eDreamsUS$161
CheapTicketsUS$161
Trip.comUS$160
1,957 results
All reviews wine press oldest hotel norwich cathedral lovely old hotel car park afternoon tea junior suite central location free parking walk in shower fantastic location scones buffet style standard room visiting norwich within easy walking distance breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

This is our third visit, we had junior suite 2, which was large clean and everything we needed.
Breakfast was really good, excellent fruit selection and a really good sausage
Only gripe was a broken man hole cover in the road outside that kept me awake till the traffic died down at about 3am, meant to suggest reception report to the council but forgot, maybe they will read our review.
I’m sure we will be back later in the year and ask for a room at the back as it was quite noisy, but then you are in the middle of all the night life.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Notsominijo
Christine M, General Manager at Maids Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for your review, yes we will contact the council to report the man hole cover, thank you.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

I had to depart the hotel at 3am for a flight and in my haste, left my wedding ring in my room. I called the front desk from the airport and the gentleman on duty immediately went to my room, found the ring, and tucked it safely away until a coworker could pick it up the following day. That is service!!! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Chickengravy

I am pleased to read that you were reunited with your wedding ring and that you highly recommend us.

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Lovely traditional hotel in close proximity to everything including river, shops, bars and cathedral. Free car park TIL 4pm on Sunday, even after checking out at 11am. Will stay again as Norwich is such a beautiful city and has a great football team!!

1  Thank Andrew7359

Thank you for your review, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning, look at our website for details of our special packages.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

What a clean pleasant hotel full of history we arrived early and checked in but our room wasn’t ready as it was before 1400 so we went for a walk around town, we came back at 1400 and was told the room would be ready shortly and we could have a drink at the bar which we did for an hr at 1500 we went back to reception and was told it still wasn’t ready so we left our bags with the receptionist and went for another walk they rung me at 1530 to say the room was now ready but we didn’t return until 1700 , the room was lovely and clean with our wine on ice and chocolates and card next to it thank you very much my partner loved it . We had a meal booked in the Winepress restaurant all I can say is WOW fantastic food compliments to the chef and the helpful waiter . Definitely recommend this restaurant fantastic fine dining.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bambamss

Thank you for choosing the Maids Head Hotel for your birthday treat, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our award winning food WOW. I will pass your comments on to the team.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

Excellent service from all of the staff that I encountered and the room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent with a large choice of food to choose from. The staff were friendly and attentive.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sbrown328973

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the team attentive and friendy.