Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
StayForLongUS$105
All reviews norwich airport reception staff swimming pool good size evening meal night stay city centre stayed here for one night reception area good nights sleep tea and coffee breakfast was excellent steph gym jacuzzi carvery function
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have stopped at this hotel three times staying overnight before an early departure from the airprt. The first experience was terrible , the second excellent and our third a mixture of the two.

The hotel accomodation was excellent, as was the food in the restaurant, and the staff again excellent, however there were several hen parties the night we stayed and that was very bad.

We had a very early departure so went to bed early in the hope of getting a few hours sleep - no chance, after all hen parties are by their very existence loud and tend to continue long after the official party has finished.

I fully understand that the hotel makes money by having these parties, but it is an Airport Hotel and the two types of guests tend to clash. The hen party guests kept us awake well into the small hours of the night and we probably disturbed them by getting up in the early hours of the morning.

Our stay that night was unfortunate and pointless as we boarded our plane in a zombie like state having had very little sleep, such a pity.

Bill H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you had a disturbed night. If you are staying again do ask about events and also asked for a room away from the any potential noise so that you get the rest you require before taking your flight. Let me know if you're staying again so we can make sure your room is in a quiet area.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wow! the General Manager of the hotel sat in the entrance area ready to tackle any issues that guests may have.

More importantly all the staff were exceptional - namely polite, helpful and wanting to help - yes wanting to help.

The rooms were standard but in the common areas like bar and restaurant they have made a big effort to distinguish this Holiday In from all the box standard ones - well done!

Room tip: All seem to be fine
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Norwich North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for the review we really appreciate your comments about the team and the hotel and I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have stayed in many holiday inns as I travel around the country a lot,and I must say this is the worst holiday inn I have stayed at.I found the staff very unfriendly and unprofessional and when you did speak to the staff or management they just bit your head off.i would say there was more negatives than positives about my stay at this hotel and I have had a much more pleasant stay at the holiday inn down the road at Drayton.i certainly would not also expect to be treated the way I was treated being a IGH member which I am always treated very courteously by the members of staff,and nothing is a problem.i will certainly not return to this hotel,unless the staff and management have and a course in customer service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mattybouy74

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you feel the team are not helpful as most of our reviews state how great the team are. I hope you' won't let one poor experience put you off staying with us again and I hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Holiday Inn to visit family in Norfolk. As soon as we arrived, we were surprised to see how modern it is. Lovely reception and bar area. Checking in was easy. Staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was modern and clean. We had a lovely lunch in the bar and watched some of the World Cup. Nice to see the bar was geared up for that with some flags hanging from the ceiling. It’s good to be an IHG Member as you get free faster WiFi and a free newspaper the next morning (although I didn’t get mine as the delivery did not turn up, but hey ho, not a big deal). This hotel also has leisure facilities but I forgot my swimsuit . Overall, had a lovely stay and really didn’t want to go home.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review, great to hear you enjoyed the stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Was on business nearby, and used this HI, a nice welcome from reception and an upgrade to a newly refurbished executive room, which was really nice with excellent air con and a good sized bathroom, it was a shame that they only fitted a shower and not a bath and shower combined, but a good room nonetheless.
I ate out as the hotel restaurant was very quiet (as you would expect from a Sunday night), there are a few pubs close by or an Indian if you fancy a 20 minute stroll towards the city centre.
Breakfast was the usual array of hot and cold items, although I just wandered in as there did not seem to be any staff, eventually I was asked for my name but not if I wanted a hot drink, this was my only gripe with the stay, I wAs certainly impressed by the selection of fresh fruit available.
A nice stay in a comfortable modern hotel, with free WiFi of a good standard, would certainly use again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for the review, looks like we missed you coming into breakfast so apologies for that. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.