Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
FindHotelUS$71
eDreamsUS$64
getaroom.comUS$83
All reviews coach trip night stay wedding thursford carvery norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

The Brook Hotel is OK. The bed was small and no mini fridge in the room. Food is good. Staff and service is excellent, second to none. I would stay there again and would gladly recommend this as a place to stay in Norwich. There is not much around the area so using a bus or taxi is a must if you are not driving your own vehicle.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gareth S, Operations Director at Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, I am pleased you enjoyed your trip away, I am unsure what you found small about the beds though, all our double rooms are king sized beds & our twin rooms are standard single sized.

Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

1 night stay while visiting daughter at uni. Not far from the centre as long as you drive. Good sized room for 2 adults and a 16 yr old. Beds a little too soft for me personally, but the shower was fab. We didn’t have breakfast for £10 each. A good price for the room in a quiet location. We would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Iamthedancingqueen

Thank you for your recent review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

The hotel was easy to find, convenience for work purposes as was on route and just off the main road. Friendly staff and comfortable room. Didn't try the food or the bar area however all looked reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future when hopefully you can try our bar or restaurant menu.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Don't choose this place, almost £100 per night to sleep in a room that is set in the 1970's. I had the misfortune to stay here last week with my 82 year old Mum. (Separate rooms so 200 quid, breakfast not included) I didn't sleep at all because of all the noise and my Ma couldn't have a shower because the "shower" was a hose above a bath which she couldn't climb into. I complained, in the morning and the receptionist took my number and said the manager would ring me. No one ever rang me. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!!

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I would first of all like to point out that I did call you, if you had called us in advance & told us your mother cannot get into a bath we would have been able to advise you that we have no walk in showers, only shower over baths.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

The lobby smelt of cigarettes, the rooms felt and looks very dirty and I would say the cleanest part of the room was the bed. The fan in the bathroom made an terrible loud noise but the water pressure was great. I ordered room service and it was not pleasant at all and I am not generally a fussy eater. I had minimal sleep after the rooms on both sides of me had their TV’s loud enough to hear what they were watching. The following morning when I had breakfast, my arms kept sticking to the tables, even when I moved tables the same thing happened. I could see they were cleaning the tables after people had left but they were just so sticky still. The receptionist and staff were all very lovely and could not be faulted but the quality of the stay was just not good.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel, I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us, I have of course passed your feedback onto the team so that they are all aware.