Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
SAVE US$9
Expedia.comUS$84
eDreamsUS$92
HurbUS$93
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

Good - Self service, code to get in, come and go as you please. Clean.

Not so good - non existent taxi services around. Taxis have to come from Norwich as we were informed the apartments are ‘out in the sticks’ minimum £20 fare. Apartments very close together and you can hear everything!!! Pumping up tires at 6am/people shouting etc. The car park is noisy and right next to the rooms. Not much sleep was had!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RyanBR123456
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Having read the previous reviews I was VERY apprehensive. My assistant had booked the room and when I was travelling to the guesthouse I read that I needed an access code as the property wasn’t staffed.

I followed the instructions and clear details were provided.

On arrival I wasn’t overly impressed with the communal entrance being unsecured and the view of two topless men chilling in their room but it was warm.

The property is accessed by a key code lock. No problem there but once inside you realise that this is the only lock between you and anyone else coming in (I don’t know who else has the code etc). To resolve this a bolt on the inside would have been appreciated and would have afforded peace of mind.

Anyway I was on the first floor so minimum noise and the facilities were fine. I would have appreciated black out curtains and a tv in the bedroom but all small things that would help to increase the rating to four star.

I doubt I would return until an internal lock is fitted but other than that all fine.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Deeferdawn
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night and that was one to many. The rooms was literally falling to pieces. Guests were smoking in the building by the entrance doors as there was no shelter from the rain, which made the whole corridor leading the rooms stink and with gaps under the doors made our room stink too. No staff on site and no answer from the mobile phone number - very poor. Stayed in better quality 2 star city centre accommodation.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped here one night checked in to find used condom on room floor and room was dirty so spend 40 minuets trying to get hold of someone for them to not have the decency to call me back but rather text me absolute shambles was checked into a different room by text was was also dirty dusty cobwebs beer bottle tops on floor just a disgrace will never stay again

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Basic accommodation in need of some decorating and updating. The room was not very clean, especially the tea tray. The glasses were covered in tea stains and fingerprints.We had room 9 which is adapted for the handicapped. The high, uncovered toilet was so close to the hand basin you were frightened of dropping things down the loo. Not sure the room is spacious enough for a wheelchair?.Noise from the upstairs rooms is also quite loud. The positives are that it is close to Norwich, there is a fish shop nearby and also a bus route. The entry code worked well as there is no reception and there is parking.

Room tip: Try to book upstairs.
Date of stay: June 2018