Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$88
FindHotelUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
All reviews basic facilities economy room town centre carrow road permit norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed in the annexe building for 90 pound for 1 night.

My overall review is a happy one the bed was comfy, greeted by staff who were all very friendly.
Didn’t stay for breakfast so can’t comment on that although I have heard good things. Great location

My only complaints are the showering facilities. Could do with some updating. The shower head was powerful but ran off a simple hose coming from the hot and cold tap. The option to have a bath has been completely removed due to modification on the taps which don’t allow you to run water from the original tap. Me and my other half both thought this was strange. If you can’t have a bath why have one in the bathroom, replace it with a full purpose shower. Will make better use of space in the bathroom if that’s all you can have in there.

The room could do with a fresh coat of paint and abit of TLC to it. It’s looking a little run down. Aswell as I think during the hotter months of the year having a fan in the room for optional use wouldn’t be a bad idea ethier it gets very hot in there very quickly.

I do not think it was worth the £90 pound I paid after staying in much nicer rooms previous in other hotels for half the price.

That being said the initial stay was very pleasant and I would use central hotel again :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed with 2 friends here last week in a double room and a single. We were greeted by Kevin who was lovely and friendly. We were in what they called the annexe which essentially was a house up the road. We were given a parking permit to park right outside which was fantastic. The rooms were well presented and comfortable. WiFi was also available here. We had a full English breakfast which was good. Not the best I’ve ever had but I finished it happily. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The only issue we had was that our room had some kind of water cupboard in it that made the most awful noise every now and again, loud enough to wake you up. It’s walking distance from town. I would stay here again, a great hotel for a great price.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 272cassandrac
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Tiny room with ensuite, but for an economy price, no complaints! Traded for handiness to the train station, buses and city. Through no fault of their own the wifi was down most of the time I was here which was disappointing, but was given temporary online access in the main block as needed. The staff were very nice, helpful and friendly which made my stay a happy one.
From a personal point of view the steps outside were a worry for some one not steady on their feet.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018

great location only miniutes from the train station 10 min walk into the centre and 20 mins walk to the bus station i stayed here for a week in the annex building i had a lovely full english breakfast wich was £2.50 as i booked through them online you pay the breakfast fee at the end of the stay the staff were lovely at breakfast only downside was there was tproblems with the heating and hot water but there was notices on the front door to the annex building mentioning that and i was at the front floor of the building right by the main road the traffic is quite noisy at night but it quietns down after midnight and starts again at about 6am and traffic builds up along the main road towards the city from 7am and you get the occasional night rebelers shouting down the street but overall id stay here again as norwich is a lovely city and norfolk is a nice county

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great location, just a 5 minute walk from the station.
We managed to park outside overnight, but you can get a parking permit from here for a refundable £20 deposit.
Owners very polite and helpful.
Bed very comfortable.
Nice shower. Bathroom a bit tired.
We didn’t have breakfast so cannot comment on this.

Date of stay: February 2018