“Brilliant burrito”
Review of Nanna Mexico

Nanna Mexico
Ranked #314 of 886 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: At Nanna Mexico, we do more than serve delicious and authentic Mexican food. We care about customers, quality and freshness. All our fresh products come from local farm suppliers and we have options for every taste, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan or halal. We have lots of authentic mexican products and our friendly staff will guide you to the best choice. Come and treat yourself in a cool modern but authentic Mexican place.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in to get some quick lunch and really surprised how good it was. As good as any I've had when I've been in the US or Mexico

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went for the first time today will not be the last time could not fault it staff were brilliant burritos were out of this world

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I've been to Nanna Mexico, Norwich several times and the food has been good each time. However, on two occasion when I've gone by to eat, during the open times advertised on nannamexico.com, it was closed.

The previous couple times I have been able to eat there, I've found the service sadly lacking. The first, the person making up my order misheard what I'd ordered and when I corrected her, I was made to feel as though it was my fault. I knew what I'd ordered, I hadn't changed my mind.

Today's visit was equally disappointing. I ordered my food and on trying to use one of Nanna's vouchers (burrito + soft drink for £5), I was told that the voucher didn't cover what I'd ordered and they had no way to put it through their till. I pointed out and the staff agreed, there was no exception noted on the voucher. But, as before, I was made to feel as though it was my problem and this time, as though it was something I had to solve for them.

All in all, much as I like the food, the very disappointing customer experience I've had twice in a row now, means l will think again about going to Nanna Mexico.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I'm Mexican so obviously I have a high bar for flavor and I don't expect in England to find the best tasting Mexican food. However I do expect a simple amount of seasoning. My food seemed to have ZERO salt. The ingredients all seemed fresh, and the salsa smelled nice, but even that, again, lacked basic seasoning. Tortilla chips, again, no salt.
The whole thing was very flavourless with the exception of the guacamole which was actually quite nice. The drinks selection makes it worth a trip, but it's really sad to have such a flavourless burrito. No heat, no spice, no salt, no cilantro! It was not inedible but for the price! Wow! I'd expect a lot more flavour. Sabor! Please! Por favor

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great great great food, fresh, taste, served to how you want it. I have been a few times after being recommended to me and if you are looking for a great lunch pop in. Its get you fingers dirty street food to die for... The service is good and this should fill you up. Try the window seats to watch life rushing passed, you can rejoin the rat race in a minute or two