“Very poor”

The Six Medals
Ranked #67 of 322 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t know where to start, went for a carvery all 3 roasts had to have the first slice taken away it was that dry from being under the heat lamps for days not hours, bear in mind this was only 1pm.
The veg was the same only the peas where fresh.
The only good thing was we got over money back.

1  Thank tim f

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The six medals did not get six medals for their food.The chef cut very thinly sliced meat the vegetables were soggy
And the lasagna had no meat.they had pigs in blankets 3 for a pound never again.

1  Thank steve p
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Always have a fab meal in here with lovely helpful staff,was busy today but got there early and found a table.nice atmosphere and warm inside plenty of staff .some customers had to wait for tables free when we left which says something.plenty of choice on menu and good prices.well be back soon .

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Called in after New Year for lunch with some old work colleagues and found the carvery excellent value and the service great.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

My partner and I visited here last week. I was apprehensive as I am disabled and not a fan of carveries - having to carry plates etc. The staff were really helpful and helped with my dinner while my partner got his. We really enjoyed our dinner we were singing the praises of the place, then I went to use the loo.... I stepped foot in the disabled toilet my stick slipped on something greasy and i fell. I tried to get up but couldn’t as the floor was so bad! I had to shuffle on my bottom out onto the carpet in the corridor which was soaking! A member of staff watched on not offering any help whilst another customer assisted in helping me up. I then went into the ladies where i found the floor to be the same i managed to stay upright - only just. We reported this to a member of staff who apologised the only other comment she made was that the cleaner had cleaned the floor on the morning - i think they need to get a new cleaner i was lucky to come away with a sore thumb and pride!