I always make a stop here when I'm in London. Mainly because every time I'm in the UK I don't eat a single vegetable other than potatoes and my digestive system gets backed up a bit. The spice clears that right up.
It's a relatively small place, with maybe seating for 25. I came through with my giant suitcase and they were nice enough to stash it away as I shoveled food in my face.
For two, I normally order:
- Thai-style tumm (two chilis)
- Makhuer Yao (grilled aubergine)
- Jee Moo (grilled pork skewers)
- Sai Oua (herbed pork sausages)
- Khao Jee (grilled sticky rice)
- And a milk tea for my white friends who cannot handle spice
The one thing that can be improved on is the portion size and the salt levels - it's slightly heavy-handed. My last visit here was pre-COVID but Tripadvisor won't input that date.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.