“Quick service of good food”
Review of Five Guys the 02

Five Guys the 02
Ranked #2,392 of 25,075 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We went one night when Justin Bieber was playing the O2 (we did not realise it was that night). The queue was out of the door, but the organisation in there is great and it wasn't long at all before we had our food.
The portion sizes are huge and we could have easily shared a large fries between us. Really nice milkshakes as well. The food is good. It is fast food, so not exactly gourmet, but it is a really tasty burger and cooked fresh behind the counter so its hot as well.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Basicly ok, but boring. Wrapped in silver foil, getting soft and not crispy. Mushrooms cold, steak not warm.
Interior ok but not an experience

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Was in a hurry and not looking to sit down, so even though queue was out the door, I chanced it. Turns out they run a tight ship and the orders were taken, the numbers provided and the loud guy dishing out the food was on his game. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and little fries and was absolutely stuffed. Food was hot (perhaps too hot, but only for the time I had - I blame the O2’s box office for that) and would definitely go back, hopefully with a little more time to savour the place and the menu.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to grab a quick bite before a concert and decided to try Five Guys, I had never been to one but was pleasantly surprised.
I ordered a little burger, which was not at all little, the meat was nice and juicy and the veggies fresh and crunchy.
It was quite a light burger and for me that is a super plus.
I was lucky because the lady at the till taught me how to order, how to go about adding the toppings, my friends were not as lucky and a couple ended up with just bread and meat, not great.
I was happy and recommend it for a quick bite!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I had read and heard all the buzz about Five Guys, so I opted to give it a go.

I will not be visiting again.....

There was nothing on at the 02 on this occasion, so it was very quiet in the afternoon.

We waited over 15 minutes for our food to be made, there was no one ahead of us waiting. Doesn't take that long for fries and to cook two burgers, when everything else is already prepared.
The foil that wraps the burger is not big enough to wrap the burger in and all the grease dripped out.
Upon picking the burger up, it was full of grease and difficult to handle. The fries were also very greasy.

Overall, I found it overpriced and poor quality food with a long wait for food to be prepared when the place was empty.

Not prepared to visit again.