“Amazing lunch buffet”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Still to this day one of my favourite meals of all time. Ingredients were so fresh and such a huge variety of vegan dishes that just showcase great veg/whole foods and don’t try too hard with meat substitutes. Who knew healthy could taste so good? Surprisingly cheap for vegan/London.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

tried this restaurant for lunch. you can eat in for £11.50 or take away for £9.50.
buffet formula so you can eat as much as you like.they do a la carte menu for evenings two sections, salads which consists of maybe 8-10 dishes and a hot buffet of the same quantity.
feedback about he service: informal and reliable. we felt at ease when asking about an obscure word on the menu, the waitress was very friendly and smiley
feedback about the food: as a non vegetarian or vegan, I was very impressed how tasty the dishes were ( I do eat vegan and veg foods at home sometimes). the hardest side of vegan or vegetarian food is how to turn the dish non bland and not eat just boiled vegetables. they succeeded in doing that.
I tried every single dish and there as not a single on I didn't like.
they only offer brown rice(healthier) but I prefer white rice..
they have a small friendly team of cooks ,you can have a peek at the kitchen.
very clean toilets.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been a regular customer for over 2 years and decided to spend my birthday here with my girlfriend expecting the usual amazing quality. The starters were okay; Hearts desire (roasted artichoke hearts) was very nice I would highly recommend this, the polenta & cauliflower fritters were very mushy but the flavours worked. Price wise vs portion size I find it over priced. Seitan stroganoff was okay, It used to be much more flavoursome. For £12 a plate I expected a little better. The worst item on the menu hands down has got to be the garlic bread!! Very mushy, greasy & wet, with no trace of garlic whatsoever! It has a fried porridge like consistency. Two very small square slices for £3 was daylight robbery. After this ordeal we were too scared to order dessert, but it did look good on the plates of other customers. Service was nice enough but depends on the server. Had to ask different waitresses numerous times just for a spoon. When receiving a water refill, one waitress toched the top of my glass (where my mouth also touches) after handling cash, very unhygenic. The toilets are small and this evening wasn't in great condition.

1  Thank Dado C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's a very small restaurant but the food was delious. For lunch it is a buffet style all you can it. There is a.nice range of salads and hot food. These are filled up very quickly when running out and are nice and hot. Couldn't fit in a pudding but they had a good selection.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I reviewed this restaurant enthusiastically almost 4 years ago but on return, I was disappointed.
The prices went up dramatically. The buffet costs £11.50 in comparison to under £10 in the past. Further more, checking the bill much later I found some mistakes: I was charged for a large bottle of water while I ordered and was served with a small one. The chocolate gateau clearly is offered with ice cream for £6.5 which is much more expensive than what I remember, but surprisingly this time, they added ice cream to the bill as if it were an 'additional item', when no extra ice cream was offered or ordered. After phoning them, all they could suggest is a refund to be paid back when I visit them again. not via a bank transfer. but who wants to return to such a place?

1  Thank mody k