“Best night ever !”

Get food delivered
Ranked #7,581 of 23,948 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Watched the champions league final here on Saturday with a very rowdy bunch of Chelsea fans, Have to say credit where credits due staff and manager where absolutely brilliant on what must have been a very trying evening for them all . Just want to say a massive thank you to you guys for accommodating us all and for your patience not to mention great food and good beer .
A truly great pub !

Thanks again .

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Great place. Dave the GM was absolutely lovely and so welcoming!! Food was delicious and Tom the waiter was great too. Very friendly and will be coming back!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I have been looking forward to going to this place for a long time as it’s local to me. On entry I did feel like it was an issue to the staff that I am exempt from wearing a facial covering even though I was wearing a lanyard and a badge stating that I’m exempt. We were seated and showed the menus and ordered a good Sunday roast. When the food came out and the vegetables came out afterwards we asked is this for both of us or is the single portion they said it was for both of us but it was smaller than what one person might eat so complained and they brought out more vegetables for us which was very nice. The beef tasted amazing although the horseradish sauce was not necessary as it ruined the flavour that the beef which was seasoned greatly already. The vegetables seem to be dry like they’ve been cooked earlier but been sitting on a hot plate. My partner had the chicken with salsa Verde which was a little bit strange she did moan about the vegetables; Kale and beetroot are not your regular Sunday roast accoutrement. I went to the men’s toilet and all the urinals were overfilled no signage saying that the toilets are broken also the hand dryer didn’t work. After the meal we complained to our server about the things that we felt were amiss and he said he had to report to his manager also tried to say that they couldn’t get a plumber to fix the toilet. in my opinion they should have at least cordoned off the toilets and made alternative arrangements. When it came to paying the bill we asked to leave specific amounts including a tip after paying the first half and then the second half we were informed we couldn’t leave a tip via card no cash even though we had requested to do so prior to payment. Not rushing back here, have had so much better everywhere else. I do wonder how businesses stay afloat!!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank SteveBLondon
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

Was really looking forward to eating here but I have to say it was disappointing. We arrived at 2:30 on a Sunday and when being seated no one mentioned about ordering food through the QR code or about the fact there was only 1 roast left. We had a celiac with us and needed to ask questions about the menu. Service was really slow and despite making two staff members aware of a gluten allergy, food still arrived with a huge Yorkshire pudding on it. We also ordered drinks which never arrived but were still added to the bill.

The food was generally really good so I would love to give this place another try ! But won’t be rushing back.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank 834lydias
Reviewed 13 September 2020

If you’re looking for a cool pub to drink or eat out, then look no further. This place is tucked away, just a short walk from Fulham Broadway and offers fantastic food, service and drinks. The menu is refreshingly modern, offering interesting new flavours and combinations, which enhance the overall dining experience. I can highly recommend the Sunday Roast which is excellent!

Date of visit: September 2020