“Fantastic tapas in heart of Peckham ”
Review of Miss Tapas

Miss Tapas
Ranked #121 of 25,561 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Tapas here is exceptional. We regularly dine here and take friends. Tortilla and croquettes are always amazing. Great value wine. Only gripe is lack of larger tables and strange booking/no booking system. Have tried to book previously and been told they don't take Bookings and then arrived on a Saturday eve to be told all tables are booked...frustrating but they are accommodating and will send you off to get a drink at a local pub and will call when tables become free.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Miss tapas is small and charming. We put our name on the wait list and waited nearly an hour (which is exactly how long the staff told us we would need to wait) but it was very worth the wait! We had around of 7 of the tapas options. All were delicious. It was a great atmosphere for sharing dishes and having a great chat with friends. The staff could have been more informative about the food and wine selection, but all and all I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Since my last visit I have already been twice. Seems as I can’t keep away but I can’t write a review each time I’m eating there as my reviews would become very boring ;)

As always food was delicious, staff attentive and my friends and me had fantastic time.

I’ll say it once again: fantastic value for delicious food in a great and very friendly atmosphere. See you again soon Miss T!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Friday night and despite it being extremely busy the service was excellent as was the quality of the food. Great value overall. Would recommend it to anyone who loves tapas.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Bijou but with bucket loads of charm. I'm pretty sure it's a fact that the best tapas comes from the smallest of kitchens! You can't book, you may have to share a table with other diners (hello to the lovely young couple that we met on Saturday night, and thank you for letting us ogle your dinner before we ordered our own), but that's all part of the magic, and there's the perfect bustling background hum, resulting in only minor eavesdropping! You won't be talking much anyway, just making the occasional appreciative noise, because the food is DELICIOUS. Choose anything, choose everything, you won't be disappointed. The avocado, apple, sweet potato and hazelnut salad is worthy of special mention - a lovely light accompaniment to the heavier cheesy/carby/fried food of love...