“Persian Hospitality”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Best Persian restaurant in town ..... just returned from my wife’s birthday ..... nothing to much trouble, lovely location, amazing food and a real Persian welcome ..... a must !!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,801)

Reviewed 30 May 2021

We really enjoyed our first visit to iran restaurant such a welcoming staff and delicious food specially the mixed grill.....definitely we will be back

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Came from cambridge to london for a persian food.
That was a grrat experience. The staff were great, the place was nice and clean and the food was fantastic.
Advice to anyone who wants to experience real Iranian food.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

I came all over from Cambridge just to have this perfect experience. Best persian food I had in the UK. Fantastic !!!! . Best koobideh kebab and lamb chops in London.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

One of the best restaurants I have ever been too, the staff have been so friendly and food was amazing. Being persian it reminded me of being back in Iran and brought back lots of memories. I will definitely be visiting again .