“Lovely Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First visit to this iconic restaurant. We were taken there by some special Italian friends who helped pick some fantastic dishes. The food was delicious, big portions full of flavour. The lasagne was rich, the fish & langoustines were melt in your mouth good
Even Frank Lampard popped in for a takeaway!!
Do yourself a favour and treat yourself.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

one of the best Italian restaurants in London, always fully booked, so reserve a table in advance, ion the old times the waiters have been singing opera when they have been i a good mood, this unfortunately not happened this time but the food and atmosphere have been great like always.
ideal place to take your lady......

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Went with two business partner on a Monday for lunch. Busy for a Monday. We ordered Carpaccio, Lobster and the Ribs. All three dishes were delicious, simply presented, but very tasty. They serve olives and freshly chopped tomatoes for Bruscetta on every table. Very authentic. Main course veal chops, beef fillet and Spaghetti with Lobster. Big portions of meet approximately 400g, cooked to perfection. Service is a kind of traditional and very attentive. Pricy, but worth every Pound in such a great location. No space for desserts, which looked fantastic too. Atmosphere from the 70/80 which is fine. Restrooms could need an upgrade. If you appreciate good food more over contemporary design, the right place to go.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I dined recently at Scallinis ( which has always been a favourite of mine for years) and as usual the food was exceptional , however a few of the managers were away and the usual attention to detail was not there.
The veal Milanese as always was fantastic and of course will continue to return

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This used to be my favourite haunt for Italian food in London. However my recent visit was disappointing. I asked for the Lobster Thermidor gluten free but based on my severe stomach ache proceeding the visit it wasn’t. The menu is fairly limited if you’re gluten free. Let’s face it pasta made with rice flour is never going to taste good. We ordered Barolo which we were both looking forward to wine but it was nothing like a Barolo, the smell of sulphur was over powering. After the second bottle they replaced it with something different but that was pretty awful too. I was massively disappointed as we order Barolo in a lot of restaurants in Dubai and rarely send it back. My partner did enjoy the lobster pasta but the overall experience wasn’t great. I don’t think we will return here.

2  Thank Sam I