“Left feeling happy and very full!”
Review of Wholemeal Cafe

Wholemeal Cafe
Ranked #3,857 of 24,651 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I love Wholemeal Cafe! They are very generous with their portions and its wonderful to be able to eat so many different types of vegetables and salads in one meal! I think their homity pie is probably my favourite dish. The staff are always very nice - another huge plus! I always leave feeling very stuffed and satisfied!

2  Thank Woofter186338

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We went to the Wholemeal cafe last night for dinner as it was recommended by a friend, and it was so lovely. The 2 people at the counter were very friendly and willing to help and explain. The portion sizes were huge, which for 2 people who don't have much money and rarely eat out was a lovely surprise. The food was tasty, they do serve salads and stews so I don't understand how you can say it isn't healthy (early reviewer). It may not be groundbreaking cuisine but it makes you feel at home. We will definitely be visiting again, a lovely little find.

2  Thank JessTobert
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My wife and I had an excellent meal at Whole Meal Cafe whilst Streatham on a trip down memory lane. We had a delicious curry. The meal and drinks were good value and the staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We have a lovely Sunday meal with our 2 daughters. Freshly squezed juice made right in front of you, amazing warming soup on a cold day (had to have the second helping) and huge main meal. Stuffed. Only I am vegetarian but the whole family loved it. Warm and attentive service, cosy. Recommended.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve passed this on the bus many times and finally made the effort to visit and so glad I did. Wonderful, plentiful plates of vegetarian & vegan food. Only reason I’ve given four stars was that it could have slightly more variety as evening meal options were limited on our visit. But I’ll be back to sample more dishes