“Lovely brunch”

Ranked #4,756 of 24,825 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 1996 and recently refurbished Domali Bar and Kitchen has a well stocked bar specialising in locally produced Gin and Craft Beer. The menu consists of breakfasts, burgers, salads, small plates, specials and sandwiches with something for everyone.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for brunch at domali. We all had veggie full breakfast. The service was attentive and food delicious. Fresh Juices were refreshing as well. Atmosphere was relaxing. Great way to spend a Sunday morning

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We booked Domali for 10 people for my birthday dinner after trying the restaurant a couple of weeks before. The staff were fantastic (really great to have a waiter with such a fun personality), food was delicious and all came out to the table at the same time which often doesn't happen with a large party. They had a good selection of cocktails - the best mojito in London a member of my party stated - and the waiter was quick at getting us all refills as soon as we had finished. They sent out desserts with a candle which was a really nice touch.
Overall a perfect location for dinner and I would highly recommend if you are looking for a great local restaurant.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had arranged to eat here the night before we went home. We ordered the soup, which was really nice but then we ordered burgers. My burger was just about stone cold. I complained to the 'waiter' and he was happy to take it back to the kitchen to heat it up. It arrived back but now just lukewarm. It was very small too. Not happy and cannot recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Vegan burger and vegan cake are so delicious! Veganise & vegan cheese all available!
Awesome cocktails.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Really gone down hill, used to come regularly for brunch and lunch. It was a veggie gem until it was refurbished (not sure if changed ownership) Now it is un-cozy and also doesn't allow buggies.