“Fab food with incredible ”

Busaba St Christopher's Place
Ranked #1,281 of 24,648 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Just seconds from the shopping mecca of Oxford Street and Selfridges, Bird Street is the busiest, and some argue the most beautiful Busaba restaurant.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time with the most incredible service from Luis. Luis was probably the best part of the experience, and had us laughing from the moment we sat down. By far the best service I’ve ever received at this restaurant!!

10/10 would recommend

Gregory L, General Manager at Busaba St Christopher's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for a great review.
Hope to serve you again soon.

Kamil

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food- even better service. Luis was amazingly helpful and friendly and went out of his way to look after us!

Thank you. Your feedback has been shared with Luis and the team. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My friend and I had a lovely dinner here. We were served by Luis Fechas who was very warm, friendly and professional.
I had the tofu stir fry which I absolutely loved. Cosy restaurant with great customer service. We will be back soon.

Thank you Hayley for leaving a great feedback.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This Is my favourite location, love the ambience and Incense they burn , we went early on a Saturday for a late lunch, super service and really tasty Thai food. Wait staff were very knowledgeable about gluten, my partner is allergic. Tasty food but quite small portions especially the starters, I’d recommend the prawn crackers though. They don’t appear to sell any desserts expect for the kids menu. The set menu deals they do appear to be better value

We are very happy that you have enjoyed Busaba experience. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I always go to Busaba when in London but recently I have been quite disappointed. The food is not as fresh as it has been and it is lacking the little bit extra.
I guess I have to find a new favorite.

Gregory L, General Manager at Busaba St Christopher's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Elisabet,

Thank you for your time and leaving a feedback based on your recent experience at our branch. We sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food. Your feedback is very valuable for us so we can pass it to the teams. If you would like to discuss further or give us some extra details do not hesitate to contact us at stchristophersplace.managers@busaba.com

Regards,