hub by Premier Inn London Covent Garden Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Indigo(London)
3,151 results
All reviewsfree tea and coffeecovent gardentrafalgar squarecontrol panelrooms are smallhigh techgreat locationbacon sandwichair contouch screenshort stayfrosted glasshanging spacetheatre landno windowwest endnational gallery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Booked this Hotel above our usual Travel Lodge Hotel and found it to be much better.
If your stopping in London for a couple of nights this is a perfectly situated hotel for easy walks to all of the main tourist attractions and theatres. I have read most of the reviews on this hotel, both good and bad and while I agree with most you can not beat this for value and location. If your really tall or large in anyway you may struggle as the rooms are tight and having to climb over my partner to get out of bed without waking them was a little awkward however the + outweigh - as its very clean and staff very friendly. one thing worth noting is that it has a bag drop facility which in our case saved us lugging them around London before going for our train. There is no doubt we will stop here again when we next have a short visit in London

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our second stay, probably won’t be the last,the hotel is a great location, walking distance to most the thearters and loads of restaurants, clean room, fresh decor, friendly staff, and the hallways always smell lovely!! I also like you need key access to all the corridors, makes you feel a bit safer!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great use of technology in room. Great location. Easy check in process. Room a tad small and hallway smelt a bit. Bed also a touch on the small side for two people which is what i booked room under. Overall good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I often stay in hubs when I’m London on business as they are a consistent reliable overnighter. It was my first time in the Covent Garden location having stayed many times previously at Kings Cross hub. The location was fairly good for where I needed to be with plenty of dining options nearby. The room itself was as expected small but well planned with everything I needed in easy reach of the bed. My one observation with these rooms though is that they must have a pretty rigorous thermostat limiter on the hot water as I can never seem to get the water quite hot enough for my liking. Although the hubs are designed around self service I did find it somewhat odd not to have any human interaction in this visit at all. This combined with the not quite hot enough shower gives it a 4 rather than 5 star rating.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Miliwig
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Small but clean, well maintained, convenient and close to everything with a great value breakfast deal at the cafe downstairs. Smooth check in and unlimited tea and coffees which was a nice touch. Overall good for the price you pay compared to a lot of other places in Central London and if you're going to be out and about most of the time! Just don't expect much room to move :)

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple