Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$131.73
from US$140.33
from US$34.37
10,373 results
All reviews windsor castle day tour bus driver stonehenge tour stonehenge bath walking tour oxford dover jack ripper
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021

The trip was amazing! We was greeted by Oliver & Bruce who were incredibly polite, courteous & made us feel very welcome. Bruce was our guide and notbknly was his very knowledgeable he was also humorous & charismatic. We learned a great deal and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. Upon leaving we received the same level of treatment as we did when we arrived. Without a doubt Bruce & Olivers attention to the human experience greatly added to the value of the trip & we left feeling completely satisfied.

Date of experience: April 2021
GoldenToursCS, General Manager at Golden Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Bruce and Oliver and you felt satisfied with the London by Night Tour. We'll be sure to pass your lovely comments back to them.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

I would highly recommend Golden Tours London bus tour. Today was the first day operating after lockdown and my wife, three young kids and I all had a great time. Bruce and the driver, Armando, were brilliant. It was a very friendly, interesting, informative and funny tour and we got to see all the London tourist highlights plus more. Thanks Bruce and Armando for a fun afternoon

Date of experience: March 2021

Dear Steve, Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to hear that you and your family had an amazing time on our Open Top Bus Tour and that you found it to be informative and interesting. We'll be sure to pass your positive comments to Bruce and Armando.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I had booked a tour to the studios on the 13th March with Golden Transport leaving from Birmingham on the 13th March. Obviously the trip wasn't going ahead due to Covid. I called to change the date and I was informed that they were no longer running that tour from Birmingham. They also said it is not their poicy to refund and so I have now lost £259.00. I would advise not to book any tours with Golden Transport.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank briony580
Reviewed 2 January 2021

This London Christmas light tour was the best memory we made during Christmas 2020! Bruce (and the driver) were fantastic! We went the evening of 5th December and the tour was on time, really well managed, safe and Covid secure (masks had to be worn when under cover). It was a fun, relaxing evening (all we had to do was show up) and Bruce / the driver took care of everything else. It's not something my friend and I would do under normal circumstances (we both live in London) but this 'tourist' style activity was the perfect remedy to spending much of the year at home. The facts of London that were shared were both fun and interesting. Not an extensive amount of Christmas lights but plenty enough and still the tour was packed full of other sights to see so it was non-stop! Thank you for the charming memory and bringing a little bit of light to a challenging December.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank SamFromUK_x
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Bruce’s commentary was the perfect mix of facts & fun. We were taken on a trip out to Tower bridge & Tower Hill & given lots of info along the way.
We then headed to the west end & saw lots of nice lights.
Highly recommended & lots of Covid precautions taken, temperatures read, spaced out seating & sanitizer offered.
Thank you to Vince to for navigating around town in traffic, not an easy job I’m sure!
Looking forward to coming back in the summer for the traditional city tour.

Date of experience: December 2020