“Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome ”
Review of Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton
Ranked #350 of 824 Shopping in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely the very very best LV shop in the World,stunning service we had two people assisting us,nothing to much for them,Coffee,water,they arranged everything,even delivered our goods at the hotel.

We will be back,they even send us a Email to thank us.

Look after them.

"leather goods"
"merchandise"
"ground"

Reviewed February 13, 2018

Popped in to get my son a leather bracelet he wanted!....I'll b honest were not posh..lol...n thought we were gonna b out of place!....but no
Very friendly staff n helped us with wot we needed...chatty n made my 18 yr old feel like a king for 10 mins....
Even gave us some free perfume samples n took us to the door...
A lovely member of staff that made our day!...thanks

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

If I could rate them a Zero , I would!
I Wasn’t told upon entering that we had to put our names on the waiting list. Then when we did so, we had to keep on checking up when our turn had come. No refreshments were offered. Staff were not friendly or polite. One of the worst experiences I’ve had in a Louis Vuitton showroom. Had I not wanted that particular Freedom bag so desperately, I would’ve left. But I would not Ever Recommend this branch. Staff at the Other showrooms in Europe are way more polite !!!! It doesn’t mean that if you walk into their showroom with a bag other than their brand, that you are not a serious shopper!!! However sadly I believe that’s how they judge you !!!! & staff behave as though they OWN the store & can afford to buy such expensive bags?

4  Thank 838fatimam
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Whenever we visit London, we always enjoy along walk through Mayfair simply to see how the wealthy live and to enjoy the unique ambiance of the neighbourhood.
During our most recent stay in the city, we enjoyed another stroll through the area. While walking along New Bond Street, we popped into the Louis Vuitton store simply to admire the range and quality of their goods on offer for sale to the public.
We were not disappointed. They had some wonderful displays of top-end fashion items. While it probably was fairly obvious by the way in which we were dressed that we were not going to be real customers, the staff were still courteous and attentive.
An interesting store to visit, to view a good selection of top-quality merchandise!