Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
Free cancellation until 30/07/21
US$67
US$43
Priceline
US$48
Free cancellation until 30/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$43
Trip.comUS$67
CheapTicketsUS$43
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

This hotel is a shambles. Waited an hour and a half for a tiny portion of English breakfast. The rooms have squeaky beds and the beds feel like tables. Do not stay here. Mould on bathroom floor. Not good enough. This hotel is a joke

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2021

Did not look anything like the photos online. I was given my keys to my room, and there's a cleaner still cleaning my room!!! Was dirty and damp, there was even mould on the windows. Would not recommend.

The bedroom stunk, weed??! Struggled to sleep. Glad only booked 1 night. Dirty bathroom and toilet!!! There was no manager to complaint. Staff clueless and racist.

On a positive book this place and you will become immune from the coronovirus after one visit!

Date of stay: March 2021
Bridge Park Hotel Info, General Manager at Bridge Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear Jason_stan,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues encountered during the stay.

I have addressed your comments and concerns with my team. I would also like to inform you that we will be updating and renovating the facilities when COVID restrictions are eased in the UK.

I can assure you that this won't be the same in future and please contact me directly if you plan to stay with us and I would be happy to assist to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 8 September 2020

Worst hotel I've stayed in and rude service I have ever experienced in my entire life. No window, No ventilation in bathroom (No window or extractor fan) leaving the bathroom misty after taking a shower and leaving it smelly after using the loo. Beds were extremely uncomfortable, Pillows were solid hurting your neck when you slept and flat af, it seems to me that bedding and pillows has not been changed since 80'S. Room was dusty and seems to me it has never been cleaned, dust had settled everywhere and even after us wiping it off with some sanitary wipes.

I have honestly never been anywhere and met such rude staff (excluding one housekeeper who cleaned the room and refreshed when asked to do so). I enquired the front desk to change my room and I was told by the women that she was only covering lunch for receptionist and put the phone down. What a nice way to serve your guests. There was no message left as I had to then argue with the chap in the reception later that evening. Negligence at its best plus they charged me for my entire stay after all this.

I never saw a manager or any sort of responsible person to complaint. Next morning I was told by the women sat in the office she is unable to speak to the manager as its a simple matter. she seem to have no clue of what she was doing , it was a waste of time trying to explain. Didn't seem to understand me of what I was trying to say.

Stay out of this place, its a waste of time and money.

Room tip: Ask fora room with a window
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Bridge Park Hotel Info, General Manager at Bridge Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us.

I apologize for the issues encountered during your stay. I have addressed your concerns and shared your comments with my team. It's always our intention to make sure our guests are well looked after, and if we fell short of your expectations, I am very sorry.

Please be assured that we have taken steps to improve the standard of rooms and service in future. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

I made my reservation before lockdown. As I was browsing hotels in wembley via a popular hotel booking app this place came up. Since I was booking for an event at the arena I assumed this place would do for the night.

However with lockdown we were unable to travel and i cancelled my booking and tried to contact the hotel.

There was a women who said that the hotel is closed and call back if I need to when they open when i asked for the refund. Surely she answered the phone, which means she could have acknowledged me via email or phone regarding the refund for my booking.

Since then i have tried numerous times to call and all I hear is about a non-existing cancellation team.

Finally some hope, I waited for my refund but no sign of it. I decided to call again and got hold of the person dealing with my refund. Pretty useless. All she said was I will do it tomorrow.

Seriously???? Its been more than 2 weeks now and I have not had any sign of redund. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. Do not give your card details here. Waste of money and time. Pay a bit extra and stay at a decent hotel.

Room tip: Avoid this place
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Leona_m857
Bridge Park Hotel Info, General Manager at Bridge Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear Leona,

Thank you for providing feedback on your reservation. Firstly please accept my apologies for the issues with your refund. As you are aware due to the global pandemic hotels in the UK were ordered to close since March 2020. Once we were allowed to re-open we did not have our whole team back at the hotel for social distancing and other health related measures. Therefore, please understand that it may have taken a bit longer than it would usually to process your refund.

We take all our customers comments seriously and I have fully investigated your reservation with my team. I can assure you that this won’t be the same in future and please contact me directly if you plan to stay with us and I would be happy to assist to ensure you enjoy your stay.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2020

Booked with this premises on free cancellation for 2 nights in May not many days after booking I had to cancel. Fare enough they inform you they will take first nights Payments when booking in advance. But when canceling trying to get that money back under free cancellation is a nightmare. To far as to say they are theives. I contact the property after nothing was refunded who said they will pass it on to the cancellation department. We'll look at the place, like it has a cancellation department, it not something the size of premier Inn. I got no reply, a month later card issuer informed I decided to give booking firm resolution a go , got a reply after few days saying they had an unsatisfactory answer and still no refund from the hotel. I still have communication with booking firm but use charge back straight away with these cowboys unless you want to wait over a month and still nothing

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 606truthonly

Dear 606truthonly,

We take all our customers comments seriously and I would appreciate if you can email your reservation details to info@bridgeparkhotel.co.uk and I will fully investigate this with my team.