35 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$284
Hotels.comUS$284
Trip.comUS$284
2,576 results
All reviews tower bridge river view beautiful apartment welcome hamper two bedroom apartment full kitchen washer dryer concierge staff excellent location tube station thames shard balconies appliances laundry furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

I checked in for 2 nights. I was greeted by the loveliest reception staff who said I’d been upgraded to a 2 bed river view. All I can say is wow, the views were amazing, the apartment was huge! So well equipped, the kitchen had everything. The fridge had eggs, milk, juice, cheese, meats. A coffee machine with lots of pods was also a bonus. The apartment was clean, fresh and airy. The bedrooms were spacious with the biggest most comfortable beds. The white company products were a lovely touch too. I shall definitely be returning and am hoping to book for new year.

Fabulous!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Cheval Collection, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear loozey,

What an amazing review to read, thank you for spending the time to review us after your stay.

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and the views from the apartment. I am glad that you were well looked after by the team and it is great to read all your comments on the welcome package and the apartment itself.

Good to see you are planning to return, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

This was our first stay in a serviced apartment and our first stay with Cheval,the apartment was very well equipped with quality furnishing and an excellent kitchen.The shower in the bathroom was superb and the whole apartment was spotlessly clean.We stayed for three nights in a city view suite so the view from our windows was of the office block opposite but we expected this and it didn't affect our impression of this property.The location is great,ideal for the river buses and the Tower of London is next door.We used the underground and the DLR which is also within a few minutes walk of the Three Quays.We will certainly stay here again.

Dear Michael E,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and great comments of the apartment with all its amenities. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our convenient location close to the public transport and Tower of London.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2021

The Riverview rooms apartments are lovely. Really comfortable beds, great location, genuine and friendly service. Would strongly recommend. Better than a lot of my hotel experiences in London. I look forward to returning.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cheval Collection, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2021

Dear pkane2021,

Thank you very much for your great review of Cheval Three Quays after your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in your river view apartment and lovely to see your comments of our team too.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Absolutely perfect fantastic location and perfect rooms.room was perfectly clean,and the hotel as well! We will definitely book it again!!!!
P.s my little complain is that the room had no hair dryer..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cheval Collection, General Manager at Cheval Three Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear bestsota,

Thank you very much for writing your review of Cheval Three Quays.

Great to see that you enjoyed your apartment and our unique location. I am sorry to read that you did not manage to locate the hair dryer in the apartment, please do ask our Concierge or Housekeeping next time and they will help you out with that.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

Great stay with the Cheval team, having stayed pre lockdown number 1 for a family birthday in the tower penthouse, this time we wanted to celebrate our anniversary in style with he same view and having spoken to the team I was advised that the deluxe apartment was the best way to achieve it. Stunning views from both balconies across iconic London. The service was impeccable and the team were super considerate with the current Covid restrictions. A really handy sanitation kit provided, our room rate included £50 credit for room service which was delicious (sourced meals offsite, similar to deliveroo or uber eats - Polo bar was great food!) we cooked breakfasts most morning in the kitchen but whilst staying in London it was much more tempting to get some of the best restaurants in the area to deliver straight to your door. With a stunning view we didn’t feel the need to go out, especially when we’d be sitting outside.

There is a Tesco nearby and plenty of restaurants so when Covid is all over a great location. We did a 2 hour walk, St. Paul’s is close by, millennium bridge, you can continue to London eye and Westminster before heading back. We masked up and took a walk through borough market, which is always great for finding a treat. Overall, as we spent so much time in the apartment it was great to get the deluxe suite. We asked for a higher floor. Although The team tell you it’s never a guarantee on this occasion they were able to accommodate is on the 8th floor and I know the 9th is penthouse so we were the highest we could go.

The team were all great and unfortunately I didn’t get everyone’s names but Butch who I spoke with pre- arrival and Jelena were fantastic. They set up the room with the additional amenities I’d requested (balloons flowers and cake - these were chargeable items) but also set up items my wife had got me from 3rd party suppliers like afternoon tea, balloons. The welcome pack in the fridge was great too and included all the things you’d expect that kept us going when we got peckish.

Thanks Cheval team and see
You soon for another fab staycation

Dear PavG_12,

What a lovely review to read, thank you for taking the time to write out your thoughts.

I am delighted to see that you had a great stay with us on your special occasion and that the team took good care of you on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another staycation.