“Aqua Shard 30th March. 50th Anniversary celebration”
Review of Aqua Shard

Aqua Shard
Ranked #2,309 of 25,436 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Southwark
Description: Aqua shard is a lively, cosmopolitan restaurant serving innovative contemporary British cuisine. At breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch, afternoon tea or dinner, guests can enjoy spectacular views from Level 31 of The Shard. Only the best British and Irish produce is used including many ingredients sourced from nearby Borough Market, and elegant presentation makes every meal at aqua shard feel like a special occasion. The bar at aqua shard is London's ultimate destination bar, boasting unrivalled views of the capital from its spectacular three-storey atrium. Beautifully crafted cocktails made with premium spirits, as well as a thoughtfully chosen wine list by the glass or bottle, are available all day from 12 until late.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellent meal and fantastic service. We couldn’t of asked for anymore. The food was amazing from start to finish and the staff couldn’t of done anymore to make this an amazing celebration of 50 years of marriage. We would like to thank all of the staff and especially David for making this a perfect day.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank bayleypaul2018
Write a ReviewReviews (14,557)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Only went for drinks but the staff were very helpful & accommodating to us. We hadn’t booked but managed to get a table. Lovely place - drinks expensive but you are paying for the view. Good for a special occasion

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Beautiful restaurant, stunning views, delicious food and 5 star service. 3 course brunch with coffee / tea at £48 - not to be missed!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent a really good time. The place and the views were really nice. The lunch was excellent as well as the service. Zoe was very friendly. I recommend it heartfully and without hesitancy !

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I made a reservation probably 6 weeks before our visit. I specifically requested a table for 3 by the window for a very special occasion. We arrived at our time, and were escorted to a table on the back wall. Really couldn't see well. I was so disappointed. It is beautiful up there and a great way to visit the Shard and see the views and dine at the same time. I asked why we didn't have a window table. Of course I am dinged if I don't show up but no effort was made to tell me that I wouldn't have a table by the windows. I was just told that they were all full. Seriously!!! A 6 weeks ahead of time reservation!!! I watched and maybe 20 min. later a group left from a table by the windows. I asked if we could move. While they didn't seem thrilled and after about another 15-20 minutes, we were accommodated. My group was a bit embarrassed with this move. But the views were so good. I really enjoyed the food. My husband and daughter ordered the steak and my husbands was all gristle! He ate nothing of it after the first bite. He was never asked about his meat but the plate simply removed. While it was great views, we had to get snacks afterwards for my husband and daughter since their food was poor! But, we've been there...done that!