“Love it”
Review of The Verge Bar

The Verge Bar
Ranked #315 of 1,328 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This bar is fab in particular in the summer time of a Sunday. Lived in London for a number of years and this bar is my particular favourite.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

After work as usual I went back with many friends in the Verge Bar and our time here was amazing and great service and laughs with a great team.
Dave, Canadian guy with his amazing Margarita, Manom superb French entertainment and finally Raj with his superb service! Thank you guys we will be back soon!

Veresy, Owner at The Verge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your evening at the Verge! Hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

A great bar where I often meet friends. Comfy seating, nice and bright and modern. The beer is good and varied and the wine is very drinkable. Very friendly staff. Handy for Shoreditch and Brick Lane sights.

Veresy, Owner at The Verge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Verge bar, look forward to seeing you soon!
Regards, Davin.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

always go to the verge bar after haveing a bagel love this bar i only have a pint then i have a coffee or a tea great place and the beer is always very good

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I really like the Verge Bar. It's got great modern decor, a nice open feeling with large wide windows which are open in Summer. My experience is that it's not always overcrowded like the bars further down the street. This is one of my favourite bars to go to and the drinks aren't more expensive so I don't know why people normally choose Casa Blue across the road.
Verge can also have a cool DJ sometimes and friendly bar staff - It's my Brick Lane secret. Don't tell anyone :) !!

1  Thank Astalavist