“Lovely Service Great Food”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #17,509 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The instantly recognisable red neon sign and warm inviting interior will ease you into the Frankie & Benny's experience before you can take your coat off! In typical stateside fashion, great service at Frankie & Benny's is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for our obliging and friendly staff. So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth seat and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food is lovely and the service is impeccable, especially the waitress Monika who is very attentive and genuinely friendly!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice friendly atmosphere and friendly service from Katarzyna and good food which is why we keep returning

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overpriced, horrible food in NY-Italian themed, private equity-owned cookie cutter nightmare. Company management clearly don't care about customer experience. If they did, they wouldn't serve this dross. The chicken was stringy and tasted microwaved, my son's red pepper was a week too old etc etc and £60 for the pleasure. The only saving grace was the staff, who could not have been nicer. They deserve better and so do the customers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food. The waitress Monika. P. Was very helpful and polite couldn't wish for better. Had a great time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first every review, as I am pretty easily pleased. We went for breakfast on a Sunday morning.

Firstly the restaurant is freezing cold. It had been snowing outside but it didn’t seem much warmer inside. We all sat with our coats on and my feet were freezing. We asked a member of staff if they could turn the fan above us off, they replied ‘it’s decorative only and doesn’t shoot any air out’. It wasn’t spinning fast, but obviously a fan spinning creates a draft.

Service was quite slow. It took a while for someone to take our order and then when the food arrived we had been waiting for an hour. We personally didn’t mind this as we find it quite nice to take our time and gave us a chance to catch up. But obviously some people might not want to wait for such a long time. When the food did arrive it was luke warm/cold. The plates were cold and at times you could see orders sitting waiting to be collected by waiting staff. No one came and asked us if our food was okay. So I simple left mine (I didn’t want to send it back as had recently read an article on horror stories when food had been sent back).

Again the service was slow no one came to clear out table. We actually asked for the bill while still having our plates in front of us. I explained that my food came cold and asked for it to be removed from the bill. The waitress replied something along the lines of ‘oh ok sure I’ll be right back’ at no point did anyone apologise.

I have come away feeling a bit sick. I’m hoping not down to the few bits of look warm food that I did eat.

As I say I am pretty easily please and cant recall when I have sent any food back, left a meal or even complained. Therefore this is the worst dining experience that I have ever had.