“Delicious food, service could be better”
Review of Thai Crystal

Thai Crystal
Ranked #3,844 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first visit to Thai Crystal in a few years - we chose it because of the great food I had previously had there. My only gripe was the service. The lady who seated us pointed over at the table and seemed unimpressed when I had to clarify which table she actually wanted to sit at. It then took a long time to be served or asked for a drink and the waiter wasn't very welcoming. The massaman curry however, was absolutely delicious, my friend also enjoyed her Thai green curry. Would come again for the food but not the service!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really great authentic Thai food, would definitely recommend! Starter selection for 2,really tasty and fresh. Curry’s lots of flavour and good amount of meat/fish

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been a regular here but my visit on 24 March for Saturday lunch was not as good as my past experiences. The waitress who served us was unfriendly and seemed in a rush. This could have been overlooked if the order was accurate- I ordered a side dish of spicy aubergine- this had courgettes, peppers and tofu with a few pieces of aubergine thrown in - I asked the waitress if the dish was the spicy aubergine in case she had made a mistake but she insisted it was what I had ordered! It should then be called a mixed vegetable dish...Shame as usually I am ready to recommend this restaurant but now have reservations.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

There seems to been a change of ownership here. I have to be honest service was appalling and most of the food did not have any real taste. We had been here so many times before the change in management, will never go back at under current management as there are so many excellent restaurants in the area

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We came on a Friday night and hadn't booked and were able to get a table - we had to leave within 2 hours because they had a booking later but that was totally fine by us. The service is great, the staff are all lovely and friendly, and the food is delicious. Portions are generous and a very decent price. Definitely worth a visit.