“A Good Friday Treat with my visiting family”
Review of The Queens Pub

The Queens Pub
Ranked #4,620 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Came Here and had the burgers....all of us agreed that they were superb and staff were also excellent even if the place was busy due to a Bank holiday. Never been let down in here so will be back again!

paola z, Manager at The Queens Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much Liam and Martin, we really appreciate your feedback! See you soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful traditional pub, good beer, staff very friendly, food very good and served quickly. I personally suggest the chicken supreme, which is roasted chicken on a pie of potatoes and leeks. Also the veggie burger was very good, and the chips very tasty as well.
Recommended!

paola z, Manager at The Queens Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

The first time I came here was with friends for a Sunday roast and I must say it was really lovely, everything about it. We sat in the pub area and it was relaxed and welcoming and cosy, and the food was really tasty. The second time I came was with my fiancé and we sat in the restaurant at the back, which is nicely lit, and with friendly staff. The charcuterie board was delicious but our mains weren’t anything special unfortunately. I had the burger which was okay, but my fiancé ordered the Thai green curry which he barely touched because he said there was barely any flavour.

1  Thank lozzmcgozz13
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This pub is a firm favourite with my colleagues and I after work. Good selection of drinks, nice little garden and great bar snacks.

paola z, Manager at The Queens Pub, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thanks Carly!

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I celebrated Christmas Day lunch at this wonderful place with my mum.

The service was an exceptionally high standard considering how busy the pub was.

We had a three course lunch there was no waiting around for courses or feeling rushed. To finish our courses.what stuck out for me when we were leaving was that every one in the pub had a smile on there face. I believed a lot if this was down the excellent customer service that the offered.

I am looking forward to visiting again very soon.