US$626
US$156
  • Pool
US$185
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$185
US$167
US$296
US$147
2,918 results
All reviewstune hoteledgware roadhour tescowithout windowstesco expressbudget hotelrooms are smallno windowpret a mangerearly checktwin roomheathrow airporthyde parkclean hotelshort staylight sleeperlocation is great
Reviewed 4 November 2016

The room was spotless clean, free towels and wifi-access was given. I travelled with my 13 - year old son and he liked it a lot.
Marius and Marina were especially helpful in advising us on sightseeing tours and economic ways of transport.
They don't serve breakfast but you'll get 15% off breakfast at the caffe next door which is okay. The location of the hotel is really good , within walking distance to Hyde Park and many other sights.

Room Tip: The bigger double rooms on the upper floors are very nice
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Tune_Paddington, Guest Service Assistant at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and giving us an excellent rating.

I am delighted to read you had overall pleasant stay with us.

I would also like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding the reception team. We always try our best to make the guests feel welcomed and satisfied with their stay.

Kind regards,
Michele
Guest Service Assistant

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Without paying any extra, I found myself in probably the largest room I've ever had in London. The catch (or bonus, depending on your needs) is that it was designed for elder/disabled access, which meant, for example, a rather clinical looking bathroom.

This was my first time staying in a Tune Hotel, and I must say the concept fills a gap. It's a budget hotel, but not the way you'd imagine a budget hotel (a dump). More like a well run budget airline, where everything is quite thoughtfully put together, but with no frills unless you pay for them. I did end up paying for wifi access and for storing my bags for half a day, between the checkout time and my departure from London. Even after paying for these extras, though, this was a good deal.

The location is great for those flying in and out of Heathrow, as it's a 10 minute walk from Paddington Station's Airport Express train service.

I don't know if I would stay here again; but if you just need a comfy bed in a decent sized room, this is worth considering.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read you had overall pleasant stay with us.

Kind regards,
Michele
Guest Service Assistant

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We had intended on only staying seven nights in this hotel and had booked in advance on line. On arrival, at 09.30 in the morning we were kindly offered the chance by the manager to get the same room immediately for a fee of 15 pounds which, after a 22 hour flight we happily agreed. The room was larger than we expected with a big window, and a clean modern shower , and all in all a bright modern room.
After looking around for other hotels in the area we were shocked at the quality and price and decided to stay on at the Tune hotel as it proved much better quality and price than the competitors.
One negative is the add ons like towels and cleaning which is a little ridiculous and in my opinion they should just add 5 or 10 pounds onto the bill, rather than having this system, as its just annoying. We found the staff both professional , friendly and extremely helpful at all times, and a special mention to Valeria, Marius, and Mary for their help and kindness. We would certainly recommend this hotel and ignore some of the negative reviews regarding the noise, as these things are out of their control, and it didn't bother us as much as the Ambulance sirens every few minutes coming out of St Marys Hospital. We will definitely be back to Tunes at Paddington.

Room Tip: Higher level rooms have less train noise
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Tune_Paddington, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Such a lovely review, and on behalf of our staff and management we would like thank you for taking the time in posting.

Our main aim is to offer our guests an affordable accommodation in a central location and I was delighted to read that we have managed to do so. We are committed to provide an excellent product, for the best rates possible as you experienced yourself.

Thank you once again for your comments, and also I would like to thank you for your kind remarks regarding both reception and management team. We always try our best to make the guests feel welcomed and satisfied with their stay.

Marius G. Stan

Guest Service Supervisor

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This was my first experience of a Tune hotel.

I booked through Hotel.com so was slightly surprised when I checked in and the receptionist opened a menu and enthusiastically informed me that my room rate included a Television, wifi, a hair dryer AND a towel!!

The room was fairly clean although there were stray hairs on my pillow and in the shower.

At around 2am the fire alarm went off and everyone gathered on the pavement outside -far too close to be safe if there had been a real fire. After a while a guest declared it was safe to go back in, so we did. Didn't see any staff.

After a less than perfect nights sleep it would have been nice to start the day with a shower however there was no hot water, I wasn't really sure if I had failed to include it in my room rate.

The staff I spoke to were friendly enough and the hotel is bright and modern but it wasn't cheap and it's shortcomings let it down.

It's unlikely that I would stay again.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Tune_Paddington, Manager at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay with us, we always appreciate all the feedback, as we are constantly looking for ways to improve.

I am sorry to read that in this occasion our service fell below your expectations.
Our hotel operates a limited service concept, which empowers guests to pay only for what they need instead of including all the unnecessary extras that guests do not need. This allows us to provide the most affordable rates in the area.

In regards cleanliness, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced some cleaning issues. We have organised a meeting with the housekeeping team to discuss this issues further and to make sure it will not happen again.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and I hope you will give Tune Hotels another chance in the future.

Kind Regards,
Alessia

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Our visit to the Tune Hotel in Paddington was a little last minute but the reviews seemed positive for a basic hotel which we thought would be ideal.
I can't criticise the terribly short bed (no good if you are taller than 6 foot), paper thin pillows or thin walls. It's generally expected for low cost hotels.
In the two nights we stayed, the rooms were not made up or clean towels or sheets delivered for us to do ourselves despite asking at reception before going out for a full and long day.
The staff had seemed nice enough but I don't think I saw the same person each time I went by reception meaning my request went unanswered with no one to call out at fault.

If you can look past these faults, the hotel is very central and ideal for weekend visits.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Tune_Paddington, Manager at Point A Hotel, London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at Tune Hotel Paddington.
Our hotel operates a limited service concept which empowers guests to pay only for what they need instead of including all the unnecessary extras which guests don’t need.
Extra room cleaning is also part of our add-ons system.
With regards to the towel, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues. We already organised a meeting with the team to discuss this issue further and to make sure it will not happen again.
I am truly sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us but I do hope you will give us a second chance so that we can offer you a more pleasant stay.

Kind Regards,