Park Grand London Hyde Park
US$261
US$228
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$220
US$183
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$152
US$131
galahotels.com
2,233 results
All reviewspaddington stationmr sakarhyde parkduplex roomwestbourne terraceheathrow expressbooked this hotelbusiness tripnice roomrooms are smallbreakfast was excellentenglish breakfastfew minutes walkoxford streetyogurtarinadoorman
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel, I stayed eight nights here and enjoyed every bit of it . Msc Arina made sure I had everything I need and assisted me with everything. Park grand team is amazing, thanks to everybody who made my stay so wonderful : Darja, Pavel, Alrina. One suggestion though I would like to make: you need to add sport channel. I will come back in December and already look forward to it!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear TripAdvisor member ,
Thank you for choosing the hospitality of The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel and for taking the time to write a complimenting review about your recent experience on TripAdvisor .
We are truly heartened by your kind comments, especially in regards to the warm service delivered by our proud team members. Mr Pavel , Ms Alrina and Mrs Darja and the rest of the team are delighted and your compliments will only serve as a wonderful motivator for us all to continue delivering memorable experience to our guests.

We are most grateful for your recommendation and it would be our absolute pleasure to have you return for another wonderful stay in december.
Kind regards,
Gurdeep Singh

Reviewed November 6, 2017

What a terrible hotel ... don't let the name and the 4-star rating fool you ... not only the room was small .. bad design made it that much worse .. no light on the desk .. no place to put any stuff in the bathroom .. lousy soft bed .. the only saving grace .. no frig to take up any room .. and semi-decent breakfast despite of limited choices

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RSmith94546
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I signed out a day earlier than the expiration of my reservation. Unfortunately, due to rail disturbances my train was delayed. I called the hotel and asked if I could come back. When I arrived back at the hotel, Sakar, the person whom I spoke on the phone with, has given me a double room for free,because my original single room has already been taken. It was pleasant to be met with sympathy.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Slava R

Dear Slava R ,
On behalf of Mr Sakar, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor.

Your kind feedback regarding our staff is highly rewarding and rest assured we will share this with them. We are very proud of our team here at the Park Grand London Hyde Park and we ensure that our guests receive the very best of service with attention to detail.

We are absolutely delighted that your enjoyed your stay here with us and found our rooms clean, modern and spacious.

If you need any assistance in planning your next visit, please feel free to contact us directly.
We look forward to welcoming you back and eagerly await your return.

Warm regards,
Gurdeep Singh

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my 8 year old daughter during half term. It is a hidden gem and we will definitely stay here again. The hotel is in a brilliant location, 5 minute walk to Paddington tube station, some nice restaurant's nearby and very close to Kensington and hyde park. The hotel itself was clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast was really good. My only fault is that we were on the top floor and could constantly hear the lift but apart from that we really enjoyed our stay and will be returning.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank kazza0805

Dear Kazza0805,
We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at The Park Grand London Hyde Park hotel with fellow TripAdvisor travellers.

We are delighted to read that you had a superb stay with us, and that it all started with the warm welcome provided by our team. It is very important to us and make you feel at home as well as to provide an above average guest experience from the moment you pass the door until the moment you leave the hotel.
We will share your kind words to our team who are always trying to offer a personal experience to our guests.

We truly hope to welcome you back to The Park Grand London Hyde Park on your next visit to London.

With my warmest regards,
Sakar Bhattarai

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night and ended up staying two more! A few blocks to Paddington station - easy in and out to heathrow. Great breakfast, great staff and awesome coffee/ cookies in the room. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple