“Cosy”

Park Grand London Hyde Park
Ranked #242 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel, very cosy with excellent location near paddington station. Best of the hotel is their staff which is always prepared to help. Special thank you to Darja and Sakar who are 100% with their customers.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Francisco M
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Francisco M,
I have no words to describe how delighted I feel when reading your wonderful review.
On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you warmly for reviewing your experience on TripAdvisor community and for choosing to stay at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel.
We always do our utmost to make every stay one to remember and I am more than happy your compliments perfectly describe what we are aiming for.
Our dedicated team strives on a daily basis to provide a discreet yet permanent attention to our valued guests, and I would like to thank you again for highlighting their professionalism especially from Mr Sakar and Mrs Darja who is a valuable team member of our hotel and his service is second to none .
Moreover , we want to extend our sincerest appreciation for your continuous loyalty over the years and we intend to do everything possible to keep it this way for many years ahead.
Rest assured that I have passed your positive comment to our team, and we are already looking forward to welcome you for another memorable stay in not too distant future.
Warm regards,
Gurdeep Singh

Write a ReviewReviews (2,169)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel, I stayed eight nights here and enjoyed every bit of it . Msc Arina made sure I had everything I need and assisted me with everything. Park grand team is amazing, thanks to everybody who made my stay so wonderful : Darja, Pavel, Alrina. One suggestion though I would like to make: you need to add sport channel. I will come back in December and already look forward to it!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear TripAdvisor member ,
Thank you for choosing the hospitality of The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel and for taking the time to write a complimenting review about your recent experience on TripAdvisor .
We are truly heartened by your kind comments, especially in regards to the warm service delivered by our proud team members. Mr Pavel , Ms Alrina and Mrs Darja and the rest of the team are delighted and your compliments will only serve as a wonderful motivator for us all to continue delivering memorable experience to our guests.

We are most grateful for your recommendation and it would be our absolute pleasure to have you return for another wonderful stay in december.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2017

What a terrible hotel ... don't let the name and the 4-star rating fool you ... not only the room was small .. bad design made it that much worse .. no light on the desk .. no place to put any stuff in the bathroom .. lousy soft bed .. the only saving grace .. no frig to take up any room .. and semi-decent breakfast despite of limited choices

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RSmith94546
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I signed out a day earlier than the expiration of my reservation. Unfortunately, due to rail disturbances my train was delayed. I called the hotel and asked if I could come back. When I arrived back at the hotel, Sakar, the person whom I spoke on the phone with, has given me a double room for free,because my original single room has already been taken. It was pleasant to be met with sympathy.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Slava R

Dear Slava R ,
On behalf of Mr Sakar, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review here on TripAdvisor.

Your kind feedback regarding our staff is highly rewarding and rest assured we will share this with them. We are very proud of our team here at the Park Grand London Hyde Park and we ensure that our guests receive the very best of service with attention to detail.

We are absolutely delighted that your enjoyed your stay here with us and found our rooms clean, modern and spacious.

If you need any assistance in planning your next visit, please feel free to contact us directly.
We look forward to welcoming you back and eagerly await your return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my 8 year old daughter during half term. It is a hidden gem and we will definitely stay here again. The hotel is in a brilliant location, 5 minute walk to Paddington tube station, some nice restaurant's nearby and very close to Kensington and hyde park. The hotel itself was clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast was really good. My only fault is that we were on the top floor and could constantly hear the lift but apart from that we really enjoyed our stay and will be returning.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank kazza0805

Dear Kazza0805,
We would like to thank you for sharing your experience at The Park Grand London Hyde Park hotel with fellow TripAdvisor travellers.

We are delighted to read that you had a superb stay with us, and that it all started with the warm welcome provided by our team. It is very important to us and make you feel at home as well as to provide an above average guest experience from the moment you pass the door until the moment you leave the hotel.
We will share your kind words to our team who are always trying to offer a personal experience to our guests.

We truly hope to welcome you back to The Park Grand London Hyde Park on your next visit to London.

With my warmest regards,