Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
US$126
Agoda.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$92
ZenHotels.comUS$139
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Since I booked this hotel, they sent me 7 unnecessary messages asking me for filling up my personal info, adding my payment info even though my payment was made just fine and giving them feedback. So I'll give them feedback here because that't what they wanted.

I picked this place because it's close to Paddington Station and the pics I saw on Priceline looked nice. But the room was not as nice as the pictures.

First at all, this hotel has really weird structure. So may doors, bumps and stairs. I wonder how the handicapped people gonna stay there( probably they can only stay on the first floor) When we got off the super tiny elevator, there were stairs plus bump(WHY?) so we had to jump over it in order to get to our room. Finally we arrive to our room so we opened the door, then we saw 2 more doors. One goes to the bathroom and the other goes to the bedroom. The bedroom was just big enough for a double sized bed and I even could't open my suitcase on the floor.

The bathroom was terrible as well. The shower room was super tiny and it only provided either of cold or extremely hot water. Due to the temperature issue, I couldn't even fully wash my hair. And I dunno who installed the sink and shelf but every time I tried to wash my face there, I ended up bumping my forehead to the shelf. If I stepped back, I ended up getting my feet and floor wet because the sink was too small.

We didn't changed the hotel because we had to stay there only one night. If we had stayed there more than 2 nights, we would have moved somewhere else because staying there was simply painful.

Too bad I couldn't give them zero star but at least the view was pretty( there were 5 black boys filming rap music video right outside though lol)

Room tip: Don't stay there
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank kittymcdoodle
Reviewed 2 March 2020

clean room and well maintained; ideal for a short stay; the bathroom seemed quite recent and maybe needed one shelf to put the toilet bags; however the hotel luggage room is quite small when many resident need to let their luggage at the same time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndreeaI279, Front Office Manager at Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Guest, thank you for writing us your opinion following your recent stay with us. We are sorry about the issues you experienced during your stay, Please note that all the comments are highly valued by our managemnt team, who will do their own best to look into the problem and to improve the service we provide. We look forward to welcome you back soon in your next trip to London. Kind Regards, Reception department.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Stayed at Rose Park hotel for one night and it was one of the biggest mistakes made. The beds had sinks/dips in them. One pillow given and it was awful. Foul smell coming from the bathroom.
Did not sleep the entire night as you could hear all activities from the room above. You could hear them having showers, beds moving as f some sort of activities were going on. Place is also outdated. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Awful !!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest, thank you for writing us your feedback following your recent stay. On the other hand we would like to apologies if the quality of our service has not been satisfactory. Any complain should have been dealt with reception, which is 24h. We would have been happy to help you. Kind Regards, reception department.

Reviewed 8 February 2020

The hotel itself is quite a maze. I happened to stay on the fifth floor, and as there is no direct elevator to that floor, I had to take the lift to the fourth floor and climb a staircase carrying my suitcase up to the fifth. If you are traveling with kids or a lot of suitcases, while booking a room ask to be on a lower floor.
There are very old locks on the doors so I had a hard time opening my room’s door at times, as you really have to fiddle with the key for a while. Furthermore, the walls are really thin so I could hear my next door neighbor’s conversations, and it would get quite noisy when they tried to open their room’s door.
The location of the hotel is great, as it is a 4 minute walk to Paddington station and a 12 minute walk to Hyde park. This is my favourite area in London and I highly recommend it for solo travelers as it is very safe.
The room is very clean and simple, the restroom is modern which is great. Each room also has an air conditioning unit which is not something common for London’s hotels, and is crucial in the summer heat and nice in the winter.
For the price of the single room I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
AndreeaI279, Reception at Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear DaisySnow, Thank you for taking your candid review, your opinion is really important to us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that you found the location extremely convenient for Oxford Street and Kensington shopping, including the Harrods department store, as well as restaurants and entertainments.We apologize for bad experience the room allocation.We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience, next time please report the issue to the reception staff, we will be happy to help and deal with it accordingly.
Again, thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Kind staff at the reception. The room was comfortable and clean. The location is perfect. Breakfast in the hotel across the square was also good although I would've wished for better coffee. The only downside - I could hear guests in the next room talking, showering etc.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bluejules2012
AndreeaI279, Reception at Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Dear Bluejules2012, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we are happy to hear that you found the staff kind. We are glad you enjoyed our central position for West End shopping and theatres and is ideal for guests taking a short holiday in the capital. Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace are all a short walk from the hotel. The Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Planetarium and Madame Tussaud’s are just three stops away from Paddington underground station either going Westbound or Eastbound. All comments are taking in consideration to improve our service. It is always our pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon again. Sincerely, Andreea