“Just wow!”

Anjanaas
Ranked #44 of 24,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Anjanaas is a family run South Indian restaurant, focuses mainly a region in southern most state of India called Kerala, 'The Gods own county'. Our menu is created given more emphasis on Kerala costal cuisine and also considering some of the tandoori dishes too, keeping in mind that we offer a casual and joyous atmosphere where every guest of ours can relax and enjoy the time with us.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is surprisingly good South Indian food, in a very diverse and fun neighborhood. With planning in advance, they were able to accomodate a group of 30, and provided preordered starters, mains and dessert for a reasonable price. I love this food, and I would go back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food...gerat meal lovely restaurant.costomer service is a sooo nice !!!come back again .very soon !!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love food ... and I had been coming to the restaurant for almost 5th time and all 5 times they never let me down with the taste and quality . The best south Indian kerala restaurant. The service was high quality served always with a smiling face . All should try here .. am sure everyone will come again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I went for dinner after a recommendation from a friend and I’m so glad we listened! I love South Indian food and have struggled to find any nice restaurants in London until now.

Couldn’t fault anything we ordered, it was all amazing - full of flavour! Staff were also very friendly.

Highly recommend and can’t wait to return..

Reviewed March 15, 2018

First time here and just had a Thali lunch which had a daal, vegetable curry, chicken curry (so tasty), rice and Dosa & 2 chutneys .... oh my goodness, it was absolutely delicious - £6.95! British curry award winner for 2017 and I can see why- I will be back to try the main menu. The fish section looks amazing. Comfortable, clean place. Such lovely staff too - Prince is a Poppet. Treat yourself, you won’t be sorry.