“A Mother's Day gift”

Floatworks
Ranked #1 of 737 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 1993, The Floatworks has sent more than 150,000 customers back into the world feeling happier and healthier than when they arrived. As the leading pioneer of floatation, we exist to create transformational and long lasting experiences for our customers. The people we hire, our customers and our partners are what make our company great. "Life feels better after a float!" Be Happier. Live Healthier. Perform Better.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited as I received a gift of a session for Mothers Day. I emailed originally and received a call back to book. The staff are friendly and couldn't be more attentive. I would certainly recommend Floatworks as an experience. I felt so relaxed after my visit and had an amazing nights sleep. If, there was any constructive feedback I would give is that certain areas could do with some tlc. A lick of paint especially in the upstairs dressing room and chairs cleaned in reception area.

All reviews
in 41 reviews
"tension"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! Just did my first float, felt like I was floating in space. Welcoming atmosphere and amazing showers, actually managed to zone out so I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am huge fun of yoga, spa days and anything that can help me achieve a high level of relaxation. The experience at the Floatworks has officially become my one favourite way to relax. My back pain was completely gone by the end of the 1h session and my body just felt re-energised. In addition to the relaxing experience within the pod I was next able to dry my hair, straighten it, reapply my make up and have a nice relaxing tea whilst chatting to other customers about our experience. The Hollywood room and the relaxation room provide you with everything you need get yourself ready to step back into the busy London. I highly recommend Flotworks!

1  Thank Ioana_tamy
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Firstly I need to reiterate that I highly recommend the experience. My wife and I were curious about this having heard from friends recommending this. My wife who is somewhat claustrophobic had absolutely no issues at all, surprisingly. The staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and I definitely felt I could trust the place.
The experience is difficult to describe... I can't liken it to anything else but it was enormously relaxing. Certain aches felt me of their own accord and I came out feeling awake and energised despite having had so little sleep the night before!

I would recommend booking more than one session though. It is a personal experience and I felt the time fly by unnoticed. I really feel you get more out of it having experienced it once before.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I had heard so much about floatation tanks and wasn't sure if it would live up to the hype but it far exceeded my expectations! I was so relaxed and my body felt amazing, completely releasing any stress I had been holding onto in my neck, back and shoulders. I came straight from doing a strenuous workout just before and had minimal muscle ache over the following days which I am sure is due to the float session. I would 100% recommend this and am going to gift it to my mum for her birthday! The only downside was that it wasn't longer, hopefully see you all again soon.