“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Visited with a group of 14 which can be difficult for any restaurant. We had agreed we would eat from the lunch special menu. There was a big choice of starters, main courses and desserts. We decided to go for the 2 course option.
I had mushrooms stuffed with veal and a lovely sauce. It was pipping hot, so even when I had finished the dish was still hot. I had veal escalop with spaghetti Neapolitan for my main course. It was very nice, even if the veal was cut very thin.
Staff were very friendly and it was good lunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with my first visit to Ninos, I was expecting a lot due to others experience and description of this restaurant however it was expensive, waiters were rude and tried rushing us out and the food was not to best of quality ! Chewy calamari for starter and chicken milanese main meal was just not enjoyable ! Not happy ... will not be returning

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This was my fifth visit to this splendid Italian restaurant. I came here with my wife on a Tuesday night. There were just a couple of table taken.

We shared the Funghi Ripieni, which I totally recommend it. The cheese combined with the other ingredients are very tasty.

Then, we chose to pasta dishes as main courses, Spaghetti Carbonara for my wife and Spaghetti Siciliana for myself. My wife really enjoyed her dishes as I did mine. It was excellent, plenty of pasta and vegetables.

The service was very attentive and polite, as always here. If you want to eat quality food without going to Central London, this is your place.

We will come back soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I love this restaurant. Amazing food, great service and you can have a dance afterwards. The owner is great and very tolerable to drunken antics when the tables are moved to the side (sorry!!) but always such a great night!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

First time here will not be the last. Fantastic meal, great atmosphere and friendly service. Can’t fault it.