“Underwhelming”

Ranked #1,391 of 24,807 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were 2 adults, 2 children 10+11, all haing fillet steaks after some discussion...(The price is misleading, as the sign on the wall quotes the price per 100g !!.., but we were tired and hungry so said we would treat ourselves)
Steaks were NOT cooked well....or actually, mine was "well done"..instead of Medium, which I had ordered.
food was tepid
Water for all at aprox £ 6, ..or was it £8 each, left a bitter aftertaste......
Would NOT recommend
At this price, I should have expected steak cooked to PERFECTION.....but alas...
Also- the bill had a "discretionary tip " included.....!!!
We asked to have this removed, as I felt it was not justified...and a bit cheeky to add it !
Lacklusture service
A bit depressing really, sitting at a counter where the Staff seemed so obviously bored, and / or tired.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say...it is said that when visiting London there are definitely 3 -5 "must sees" and Harrods Department is definitely in the top 3!

Had a beautiful dinner at the Steakhouse with my wife (who was absolutely overwhelmed with delight). The meat was fresh, cut and prepared in front of us. The mash potatoes were to die for!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Decisions Decisions ... well don’t think too much just have a delicious meal at the Steakhouse! I mean Harrods Foodhall is addictive which is not a bad thing! However one of our favourite place to eat or have drink or bring some food home. Quality and taste are 100%!
I had a filet 250g 43£ and my other half USA ribeye 300g 64£ ... it’s not ALDI or LIDL!
Have a try and taste the BEST!

Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We love the Harrods steak bar. You get to choose your steak before and the butcher is VERY knowledgeable and helpful.
The “ USA PRIME” is our favourite and these are one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. Hats off to chef too as its always perfectly cooked. Downsides - bar isn’t hugely comfortable and nearly always have to wait.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful steak. Delicious melt in the mouth. Just how I like my steak. The atmosphere is lovely. I really enjoy having my steaks at harrods. They're just perfect. I highly reccoment.
My husband is very fussy about his steaks usually, but here, he has really enjoys his steaks here. He always suggests we go here and I can't complain. Its definitely worth the price also.