“Belongs in the top 5 London Steak restaurants”

Goodman Canary Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Goodman Canary Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 24,683 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

An excellent level of service to go with the top quality steak they have to offer. A good choice of sides as well. Slightly pricey but worth the value.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

1st class service and food, what more can you ask for. My steak was perfect! My partners lobster tails were also spot on... if you have steak can I recommend the chips (with Parmesan if I remember correctly) the best I have ever had all this and superb service, thank you so much for an enjoyable experience

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a business meeting and took my team to Goodman’s for a fun night out. The food and service was fantastic. We had a larger group (12+) and the staff handled us with ease.

Obviously the speciality here is steak and all the cuts you’d expect are available. You can get aged (28 or 98 days) and some is American beef while other is grass fed from some other great place (I can’t remember) - it doesn’t really matter - it’s all good. Steaks come with bearnaise, peppercorn, or red wine reduction sauce ( they’ll bring you all three). Pair this with a great wine selection and you’re good to go.

I enjoyed the food and service so much I went back another night while I was in London . Different server, same service and high quality food. I’ll be back again next trip. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite steak houses in London, consistently excellent level of service. Great selection of Nebraska meat and a selection of our local produce.

The beef ranges from around 250g to 800g, so plates for all sizes. A good selection of cuts, some hung for 100 days, for those who really want to taste something very meaty.

The garlic mushrooms are literally worth the trip from west to east London on their own.

Triple cooked chips and a heart attack of pure pleasure to follow. An Excellent bar that I have tested on a few occasions with some exotic requests and never been let down.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great meal. Service was great and the food was outstanding. Up there with the best and he steak was unreal!!