US$155
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$233
  • Pool
US$133
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$167
US$157
  • Pool
US$187
US$169
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$366
US$318
Travelocity
US$208
US$165
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

1,135 results
All reviewssloane squareharvey nicholskings roadboutique hotelroom servicebottle of champagneturn down servicewonderful stayamazing hotellocation is greathyde parkbuckingham palacerooms are smallwest endtube stationbelgraviaconcierge
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Personal and stylish hotel with great service and fantastic location. Last time we were there we had only one complaint and that was on the breakfast. This time we were very pleased with the breakfast as well so everything was perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew C, General Manager at The Hari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear hnyrel678068

Thank you for your very kind review of your return stay here to The Hari.

It was a pleasure to welcome you back and particularly good to know that we have now improved our breakfast offering and you now count the stay as perfect.

Please don't leave it too long before you return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service at The Hari is unparalleled. As an avid traveler, I have stayed in some amazing hotels, but none lived up to this one. Before I even checked in, the concierge helped immensely with planning my trip. He was also able to procure tickets to sold-out shows and museum exhibits. The room was small, yet cozy, and every time I returned from my day, there was always some sort of treat waiting (my favorite being a miniature chocolate diorama of the theater that was showing the play I was to see that night. All of the seats were made of mini chocolates, and my seats were made of white chocolate.) The attention to detail and ability to meet any needs and wants of the customer greatly impressed me. When I return to London, there is no doubt in my mind I will return to The Hari. Oh, and as a bonus: they have a wonderful bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Ryan H

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your stay with us here at The Hari.

I appreciate you calling out the Concierge team being able to secure the tickets you needed and the treats awaiting you each evening on your return. The chocolate theatre you mention was a creative collaboration between Joanna our Guest Relations Manager and Riccardo our Pastry Chef.

It is good to know we are now your hotel in London and we very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great Hotel and super professional team, Hari is well located and their personel will do the job to make sure guests have the best experience ever while staying with them in London. I strongly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends

Dear ealmeida2000

Thank you so much for your very kind comments about your stay with us here at The Hari.

I really appreciate your recommendation and hope that we have the chance to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing hotel, from the welcome to the decor to the food the whole experience is one of the best in London. Alex was so welcoming and a special surprise of an Easter Egg with compliments of the chef was an unexpected and wonderful surprise. Living in London I have stayed at many hotels but The Hari truly did blow me away. I cannot recommend it enough.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear RM987789

Thank you for your wonderful review of your Easter stay with us here at The Hari.

I am pleased to read that the whole experience of staying blew you away and appreciate you calling out Alex for his welcome and our Pastry Chef Riccardo's chocolate egg surprise.

Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Lovely hotel, excellent location! The service and staff are amazing. Everyone made us feel special. I went to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend and I couldn't have chosen better. First, people at reception (Sabrine,Kris, Alex and Simona) are very friendly and professional. The concierge Diego asked straight away if we needed any suggestion about where to go or things to do around the area. The room that we have stayed was perfect! Nice view looking into the park and a huge fancy bathtub. Joanna ( the guest relations) prepared a cute surprise for us. In the evening, we had dinner at the restaurant where they ( Danielle and Gianpierro) looked after us during the whole meal. Then we have decided to have a couple of drinks at the bar, where Eduardo knows perfectly which cocktail suits you. He delivers outstanding service. The morning after we went for breakfast. Top breakfast! They knew that it was my birthday so they had prepare in advance a croissant crammed full of nutella, ( my favourite). Before leaving we still had time to meet the best cappuccino maker in town, Nico.

I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Isabel N

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write such a kind review of your recent stay with us here at The Hari.

I am so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that the contribution of all the members of the team you mention made the experience so special.

Please don't leave it too long for your next visit.