Free cancellation until 08/04
Hotels.com
US$160
US$136
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$181
US$137
  • Room Service
US$132
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$219
US$172
  • Pool
US$167
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
US$212
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Pool
US$319
Hotels.com
2,426 results
All reviewspaul's cathedralcote brasserieludgate hillgreat locationmillennium bridgefree bottled watertate modernlounge areafleet streetbusiness hoteltube stationgood sizecentral linebusiness tripsouth bankclub roomtrafalgar square
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Faulty A/C; came back to room and it was 32 degrees. Took 15 mins to turn off. Then opened window to find Thames water with crane and lorry running till 1am. Breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was nice. Room dated and hot.

Stayed: April 2018
CQMV, Public Relations Manager at Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear edwowen,

Thank you for taking the time to review us though we were disappointed to hear regarding the faulty AC and street noise. We are pleased to inform you that our hotel is scheduled to be refurbished this year. Please know that we will use your feedback to make improvements as we continue to work with passion to make each guests stay absolutely perfect!

Kind regards,
Club Quarters St PAul's Team

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This location is very good for local sites as well as transportation to other places. I enjoy theatre while in London and can easily walk to West End, the Globe and the National Theatre from here. The staff is very warm, friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CQMV, Public Relations Manager at Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Legomom2304,

Thank you for your recent stay with us; we’re delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Club Quarters St Paul's. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in London.

Club Quarters St Paul's Team

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This Club Quarters Hotel situated at the very top of Ludgate Hill is literally a stone's throw from St. Paul's cathedral. The unassuming entrance reveals quite a large hotel. We arrived just after midnight but the desk is always manned so there's no problem if you arrive in the small hours.
A lot of the tour busses stop right outside the hotel which many will find very convenient.
We booked two double rooms and it turned out there was quite a difference in the size and furnishings of each room. Our sons got the better "deal" but our room was sufficient for what we wanted. That aside, the rooms were clean, well kept and all amenities worked. Only the heating system confused as it seemed to have a will of its own and we never really learnt how to control it. Again, however, it was easy to just switch it on and off to get the room roughly how we wanted it temperature wise.
The lounge area offers complementary snacks, fruit and beverages which was nice.
The breakfast cost 9 GBP for continental buffet. this is served in the adjoining brasserie on a lower floor. We took this the first morning and it was adequate. However, I think this is the hotel's only real mistake because just a couple of doors down the road is a breakfast bar which serves a much better menu and you get more for your money there with a more cozy atmosphere. If the hotel charged less for the "in house" breakfast they might keep a few more of their customers.
The staff are pleasant and courteous and always ready to help.
Another minus though is the complete lack of in-room safe. We had to keep our stuff locked in one the cases! this is sub standard for today's hotel experience.
Apart from that QC St.Paul's ticks all the boxes and we thoroughly enjoyed having it as our base for our short stay in London.
The price is competitive and I think most average people will find this hotel more than adequate for a short stay in the heart of London town. The nearest tube station is also very close by taking 3-5 minutes to walk to.

All in all , a big thumbs up!!

Room Tip: Keep an eye out for exactly the type and size of room you believe you've booked.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear BoxJarv,

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in London.

Kind regards,
Club Quarters St Paul's Team

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just odd. I wanted to say quirky but it doesn’t have the character for it. It is a chain hotel with a few locations around London but it was such an odd cross between a super 8 motel and an old/cheap best western that I don’t understand some of the glowing reviews.

You pay for the location (I assume) since the room itself falls flat. To give it a fair shake I have to say the majority of the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Our first staff experience fell short but everyone else was eager to help. When we first arrived we were checked in by a guy who could have pointed out some of the hotel amenities like water bottle filling stations, help yourself snack/lounge area and the magazines. We discovered these things in our wandering of the hotel and—to be completely honest—I assume they were free for guests of the hotel. I have to assume because no one helpfully pointed it out to us :P

The room reminded me of a dorm room. It was cheap, no thrills, thin walled and slightly odd in layout. They provided a desk (I guess this is primarily a business type hotel? Though I’d avoid this place if I were here in business) with some books about London and a small smart tv stationed just above the desk. The trouble with this was that the bed was on the other side of the room and in order to watch tv while in bed you had to angle the tv towards the bed and then angel yourself in bed. Or sit on the edge of the bed I guess. Just seemed silly. There was no room safe, fridge or microwave. Apparently a fridge could be requested according to something I read. They did provide USB charging areas by the bed which was nice, and a USB charging alarm clock which integrated with your phone in some way. The wifi was probably the best part of the hotel being fast and reliable. The bed was alright but they only provided a single thin pillow for either side. We discovered more pillows in a random closet marked as a guest closet that had a blanket and other amenities inside as well. Again I assume you were allowed to borrow as you needed but never had someone state it to us. There could have been literature in the room but having someone mention it at check in would’ve been smarter. They also provided a yoga mat. Couldn’t tell you how thrilled that made me an my partner...

The bathroom was clean. That’s about the best thing I can say about it. The shower reminded me of an old public pool shower complete with a curtain that helped water flow out more than it kept water in. The light also had a lovely horror movie type flicker every time you turned it on. Cramped, dated, and institutional come to mind.

As for location of the hotel, I can say it has a pretty spectacular view of St. Paul’s...though this does come with the added bonus of hearing the bells toll every 15 minutes with a special chorus on the hour. And this is 24hrs folks. The bells do not stop at all so if you’re a light sleeper good luck. I did enjoy that we were within walking distance of two tube stations. London is a walkable city to begin with and this location gives you a chance to wander across the Millennium Bridge to Tate Modern. The area around St. Paul’s is a nice walk and there are several good places to eat nearby. There’s also a candy shop and a grocery store right around the corner.

Bottom line: would I stay here again? No. Would I recommend it? Probably not. I know a few people who would find the atmosphere and quirks appealing but the general traveller can find a better hotel at the same cost. It might not be right next to St. Paul’s, but I think the bells are less charming at 3am as you desperately try to find sleep than they would be on a sight seeing visit ;)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skyden67
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a present from our children , as part of a theatre trip . Good location , handy for tube but that’s it , no bar , no dedicated dining room ; you have to go next door to Cote for breakfast at £13 per head , free water , ice machine
Drinks from a vending machine .
Our bedroom was small as per most in London but only their for one night , heating awful only AC which was very noisy you couldn’t have it on at night , you wouldn’t sleep .
Small bed as a double , very cosy then there are the bells every 15 minutes all day and night , not good at 3am &4 am but he what do you expect when St Paul’s is next door .
Looking at the images of this hotel , good if your working or in a suite, but had to go to bed early on our return just to catch up
With a good nights sleep

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Alan G,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have found our location suitable for the theatre trip.
We apologise regarding the AC this has been looked at, however, if you ever to stay please let us know prior to check in so we could allocate a room with all necessary arrangements.

Best regards from St Pauls Team!