Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
US$48
View deal
Lol.travel
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
2,686 results
All reviews putney bridge tube station district line family room night's sleep transport links comfortable room central london excellent location good nights sleep convenient location witney inns thames pubs corridor pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Hotel in a great location. Some lovely shops, pubs and restaurants near by. On arrival staff were very friendly and attentive. Room very clean and bed really comfortable. Very quiet room although in a very busy location couldn’t hear any traffic noise. Breakfast very nice and good quality and staff very quick and helpful. I will definitely recommend and I’ll be visiting again very soon. Value for money was fantastic and you can basically walk out the hotel door and get a bus to Chelsea which is great and many more locations.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

This is our third stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly and welcoming and do their best to answer any queries. Drinks at the bar are very reasonable and food is good. The room we had was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. We stayed there to be near our relatives and the tube station is just minutes away. This hotel sits at the end of the bridge over the Thames. It is a nice, safe area to walk with a lovely park, shops, pubs and restaurants nearby.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Recently stayed at Putney Bridge for three nights. There's definitely some issues that needs addressing there. The breakfast was a pretty disorganised affair with staff either ignoring you or bringing the wrong food, quite cold. This bit was definitely Fawlty Towers-esque. Our room had a problem with a blocked toilet. No maintenance overt the weekends meant we had to move room. We were moved to a room that had a clean bed but there was a bin that needed emptying - which didn't give you a lot of confidence to the standard of cleaning overall. We were left with the impression that we were to receive a complimentary breakfast in acknowledgement of the hassle. We have since found that we've been charged. We've stayed here several times before and the standard has been ok. May be worth avoiding this place until they get stuff sorted post lockdown. :(

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Good area, polite receptionists! Room was very clean and tidy.
My partner and I just needed to get out of the house for a night nothing too fancy! Premier Inn Putney Bridge did just that. Will for sure try again soon

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Stayed here for a handy pick up for work the next day.
Pity I didn’t leave the hotel as I got there late.
It was very handy for the river.
I think I could have seen a lot more if I had the time.
If I get chance again I need to have a wander.

Date of stay: April 2021