Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
5,347 results
All reviews costa coffee meal deal kings cross busy road british library good nights sleep night's sleep excellent location quiet room convenient location excellent stay comfy bed few minutes walk breakfast was excellent west end inns noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The premier hotel is the perfect accommodation for a short trip. It’s comfortable, clean and provides everything you need. Even on a busy main road the room was quiet offering a good nights sleep. I’ll definitely be using this hotel for my twice monthly visits.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 May 2021

We stayed at the premiere inn euston arrived 27 may for two nights room the was clean and tidy everything you needed to make your stay memorable the staff wer great made you feel welcome especially in the restaurant the food was good as was the price
had a great stay would do it again

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 January 2021

I booked this hotel, among several others in the UK and Italy, for travel in August 2020. Unfortunately, I was forced to cancel my entire 6 week trip due to Australian Government travel restrictions preventing me from leaving the country for the foreseeable future. All the other properties I booked have either provided a full refund for my pre-paid accommodation, or a credit voucher for future travel. Premier Inn Euston is the ONLY hotel to have refused to offer a workable solution. Instead of acknowledging the circumstances surrounding my cancellation are clearly out of my control, they have taken advantage of the situation and pocketed the pre-paid room rate. I am beyond disgusted at their lack of customer service, their blatant disregard for my situation and for leaving me out of pocket. As a result I have completely lost faith in the Premier Inn brand of hotels and will not be booking them again any time in the future

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank susan7767
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn London Euston hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Hello Susan, thanks for taking the time to share your review. Whilst we're happy you booked to stay with us, we're sorry we couldn't welcome you on this occasion due to restrictions. We can imagine this left you feeling let down and this certainly isn't how we want our guests to feel.

We're closely following government advice and we're offering cancellations/refunds where the hotel is closed and we're not able to accommodate you. Whilst we may not have been able to offer you a cancellation on this occasion, you would've had until 1pm on the day of arrival to amend to a later date, however we're sorry if you weren't aware of this.

If your booking is still active, please give our Guest Relations team a call and they can discuss what options are available to you. You can reach them by calling 0333 003 0025 (option 1).

Thanks again for getting in touch and we hope to see you again soon.

Ricky

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Very poor service unable to contact customer service they responded very slowly and couldn't get through on phone . Unable to travel due to Covid. Couldn't rate as 0... last response said hope to have you stay with us what a joke

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank NOTHAPPYTRAVELS
Reviewed 11 September 2020

I am a Travel Agent who booked this hotel for a client due to travel in September but who wasn't able to due to the pandemic and Australian travel restrictions banning non-essential travel. Having dealt with nearly 100 hotels for various clients with the same issue, this was the ONLY hotel who refused to provide a workable solution. They didn't even offer credit for a future booking, just pocketed the cash and gave nothing in return. Unconscionable! Clearly we aren't ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!

Date of stay: September 2020