Premier Inn London Euston Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
The Euro Hotel(London)
4,347 results
All reviewscosta coffeemeal dealkings crossbusy roadbritish libraryfamily roomgood nights sleepmain roadquiet roomnight's sleepexcellent locationshort breakexcellent stayconvenient locationfew minutes walkcomfy bedthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

as always all staff very friendly hotel very clean and for us great location , only 5 minutes to euston station and if you dont mind walking easy to get to camden town for the market or night out which would recommend

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
2  Thank dgswift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Location of this hotel is really good. It is approximately 20 minutes walking to the National Gallery. Reception is open 24/7. Room was nicely furnished, clean.There was a bath in bathroom. Bedlinen was cleaned every day. Wifi connection was also good.

Negatives were price and breakfast. If you buy continental breakfast you will be provided only by sweet dishes + cereals + fruits. All meat, salty dishes are in more expensive English breakfast menu. I suggest to look carefully which type of breakfast you buy. It was really hard to eat only sweet dishes every morning.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start this review with a declaration - as a Whitbread shareholder I was able to stay the Sunday night of my weekend stay free. But I’ve long been a fan of the Premier Inn chain. Their brand values really resonate with me, in particular the “good night sleep” guarantee - so nice not to have explain to reception that the fluffy towels etc didn’t help when I had been given a room next to the air conditioning plant. Having helpful, friendly staff that genuinely want to help also makes for a pleasant stay.

Location is a big plus point for this property. It’s perfect for the Eurostar but also roughly equidistant from Kings Cross and Euston stations if u r taking the train north. Being outside the West End helps on price point also. Rooms are spotlessly clean and well equipped. Only one v minor gripe - the bar closes on Sunday at 11pm for licensing reasons - that’s fine but I didn’t see the opening times displayed anywhere so might come as a disappointment to thirsty customers - like me! A soft drinks vending machine which took contactless payment came to the rescue - and probably saved me a headache in the morning.

All in all a v pleasant, reasonably priced hotel that I would be happy to go back to.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stay in a lot of premier inns, some good, some not so good. This one however is one of the best we have stayed in. We traveled to Euston as a family of four and the hotel was a handy 5 mins walk from the station. We arrived early and the hotel stored our bags whilst we went off to explore the sights of London. The big bus tour busses pick up/ drop off 5 mins away so it was very handy. On return to hotel we were given a very large room which was very clean and not a sound heard from outside room all night. We ate in the restaurant in the evening/ breakfast and the food was great. All of the staff we spoke to were very friendly and welcoming. We hope to return as we had a great time.

Stayed: April 2018