Free cancellation until 07/28
Doubletree
US$166
US$156
  • Pool
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$375
US$313
Conrad
4,335 results
All reviewstrain stationgwr towerthe executive loungesteam bartower roompraed streetdirect accessconvenient locationhotel lobbyexcellent locationhyde parkmini bartube linesby london standardspaddingtonconveniencelhr
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

A hotel that I have know for many years and never stayed. On Friday December 8 decided to take a mileage run to London and selected this hotel arrived at around 1:30 pm my room was not ready waited about an hour and got a room.

Well put together, with the topical European charm, clean and very well kept.

Next to the main train station of Paddington and easy access to the Heathrow Express.

Suggest to try if you are on a quick or long holiday.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
HiltonLon, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Arnaldo A,

It was most pleasing to hear that you had enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back to Paddington when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Letter sent to hilton but no reply

On 02.12.17 I stayed at the Hilton London Paddington hotel for 1 night in room 602. Upon arriving at the hotel I was told that there had been a mix up with the bookings but not to worry as I was being upgraded to executive suite – however that this room was not actually suppose to be in use at the moment due to some building works that were happening on the balcony.

The room was unsafe and not suitable for a family with a toddler as you could still access the balcony. However, the main problem, which we discovered after returning to the room that evening, was the room did not have heating.

When I informed reception at 11pm I was told to put the key card in the slot, but there was no slot in the room. I was then asked if the radiators felt hot, so I explained there were no radiators and that it was just a large vent on the ceiling. At this point I was informed that this would be looked into. As I hadn’t had a response and wanted to go to sleep, I called again at 11.30pm and was informed that it was being dealt with by hotel maintenance. It was late at this point and we wanted to go to sleep so we went to bed fully clothed and in dressing gowns. By the morning the problem was still not rectified.

On check out I informed the receptionist of the problem who told me I should have been offered a portable heater – which I was not. After checking with the manager, I was told that as I book the hotel via a 3rd party (hotel.com) that there was nothing they could do with regards to the room rate and she advised me she would waived the room service of approx. £30 I had ordered but this was all she could do. This is not acceptable, and it should not matter how/who I book room via.

It was me, my partner and our 2-year-old daughter staying in the hotel I am very disappointed with the level of quality and care I received and certainly isn’t what I expected from this type and price of hotel.

Based on all this I would request I receive compensation from you. I am claiming the sum of £235 which was the cost of the room.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlotte G
Dragos-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Charlotte G,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton. We apologize for the malfunctioning HV/AC. We have reported your concerns to our maintenance team so we can make it right. We’ve addressed the issues with the room amenities.

We encourage you to contact our offices directly so we may work to make it right. We value your input as we strive to personalize each guest's experience and keep costs affordable in doing so. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you visit the area so we may better demonstrate the quality value and hospitality you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Good value for money. Rooms were decent sized. Within a just a minute walk from paddington station, ideal if you need to travel to Heathrow or do some shopping around oxford street. Overall good experience, nothing to criticise about

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear 913raghav

We were very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed both your visit and the benefits of our superb location and we look forward to welcoming you back to Paddington when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Stayed here solely for the location - right on top of Paddington station and I was on a fly in fly out business trip from Heathrow. Good breakfast. Conference facilities adequate - some problems with basic things such as getting a laptop to project onto a video screen. Rooms functional but a bit tired.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
HiltonLon, PA to General Manager at Hilton London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Peter B

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review in connection with your recent stay at the Hilton London Paddington. All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we do appreciate your participation as it is only through input such as your own that we can truly gauge how our services and facilities are perceived and experienced by our guests.

Although your visit was brief on this occasion I trust that overall you had enjoyed your time in London and we look forward to welcoming you back to Paddington in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

When a business traveller arrives late, he or she wants to relax and then sleep well. Both were denied to me at this hotel. I won’t be staying here again unless changes are made.

Forced to stay two nights for business and couldn’t wait to leave. The staff and lobby are fine, and the room looked ok, if dated decor, but two fundamentals make it unacceptable:

First the air conditioning in the room is ineffective but still noisy. Consequently the room is hot and stuffy. I could open the window but in London, above Paddington station, that simply added noise and pollution. Even with the window shut. I could already hear the station air conditioning systems thrumming away outside. Hence I am awake writing this at 4:30am.

Second, the TV picture and service looks like a reject from the 1980s. Poor channel choice, missing channels (Channel 4?) and dodgy distorted picture is really not acceptable in 2017.

For £238 per night, you can do better Hilton. There is plenty of choice in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank PJTBC

Dear PJTBC,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a report in connection with your recent stay at the Hilton London Paddington. All guest feedback is extremely important to us and we do appreciate your participation as it is only through input such as your own that we can truly gauge how our services and facilities are perceived and experienced by our guests.

It is noted that there had been an issue with the AC and that you had found your accommodation to be too warm for comfort and for this I would like to extend our sincere apologies.

Whilst writing, with regards to the television system, I confirm that that commencing next week we are replacing all of the TVs and with the new equipment there will be in excess of 100 viewing channels plus 25 radio channels.

We would welcome the opportunity to accommodate you again at Paddington should the occasion arise.