“What happened ?”

Price range: US$11 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Turkish
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: MezzoRoma lounge is located at the heart of Willesden Green serving you very best of Italian Cuisine, Homemade Pizzas, Homemade Pastas, Delicious House Specialties, Snack Bar with Amazing cocktails, Brunch Menu and much more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This used to be home to the best tortellini in London, the mussels were amazing the prawn cocktail delightful, all of a sudden half the menu (the good half) disappeared transforming them from a promising Italian restaurant into a simple pizza parlour. We used to order almost weekly but now ... For shame !

Charles O, Manager at MezzoRoma Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Tony and thank you for your feedback and compliments on the dishes. We are in a process of developing our menu hence some of the dishes not being on our take away menu. With our very talented chef Roberto and his team, we are launching the new summer menu which will include the Gambas Provinciale, and mussels as well as yummy new Italian dishes. The issue with having the mussels on the take away menu is that by the time it arrives at guests houses they do get cold therefore we have had issues in past.. We do have the delicious mussels on our restaurant menu and the feedback has always been fantastic.
I will be more than happy to help if you like to call me for your next order in that matter.

Kindest regards
Charles

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time we went quiet early, for dinner.
A lovely guy gave us the table closest to the kitchen and lots of smiles.
Then a lovely girl served us, brought still water in a glass bottle and three glasses with lemon and ice in those. She changed my boyfriend's knife, once she knew he was having pizza, with a sharper one. She was really considerate to us and my three years old kid.

The food is really yummy, pizza but also the rest. Beer and cocktail perfect as well.

So we decided to go back the day after but there was a boy as a waiter and the service was worse.

Food was rally good any way.
There are comfortable couches in it where to sit for eat.

Hi Valentina and thank you for your lovely compliments and the feedback.
I will get to the bottom of the service issue on your second visit and make sure that we always provide excellent service and hospitality alongside with great products.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Living just meters away, from 5years going time to time for a beer or a meal. The food was always nice, service up and down, but Marco, the owner, always more than welcome with his wife! Recently renovated, new kitchen team, new waiters, Rita the new portoghese waitress looked after us this evening, a super experience with our friends, felt like at home! I had a beautifully cooked salmon, my boyfriend a refreshing pea mint risotto and my friend an amazing king prawn spaghetti, fresh and al dente..I m Italian I know what I am talking about! It is really nice to see the place down my flat is getting better and better, an area where you need to know the place if you come here for dinner, but marco, you are going on the right direction, count on us, the passaparola is starting! Go Willesden Green, go mezzoroma!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The four of us had a nice time there, having some king prawns, carbonaras, burger and cod. Our waiter Rita was really nice and I definitely recommand the place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Willesden Restaurant with Bar has what it takes for wonderful food wine with service and music to please and delight.
Great atmosphere.