“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Transit: Nearest Tube - Old Street (Northen Line)
Description: Situated just a few moments from Old Street Station, McQueen is vibrant hotspot located in the heart of Shoreditch. Inspired by the 'King of Cool' Steve McQueen, this spacious venue combines an award-winning bar, a stylish restaurant and atmospheric lounge club. The interior mixes exposed brick work with leather and furs and there is a touch of Hollywood glamour with vintage McQueen prints adorning the walls. The light and airy bar in the day is a great place to grab the 'Express Lunch' offer (from £10.00 with a drink) or a quick cappuccino but it transforms into a livelier affair at night with an extensive selection of cocktails and premium spirits. The Grill at McQueen serves up a delicious selection of Steaks and a variety of dishes created by Head Chef Kamil. McQueen hosts an array of fabulous weekly nights so check out the website for up to date listings and don't be surprised if you come across the odd trapeze act swinging from the ceiling on your visit.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as a birthday meal for my husband. When we first got there we did not realise it was also a night club so was not sure about the loud music but once we went in and got seated at our table in the restaurant we were very pleased with the who,e evening. The restaurant has lovely decor, the service was brilliant, the staff were very friendly, the food was wonderful and the atmosphere was great. The three courses all came to our table piping hot, looked lovely on our plate and all tasted super. I would recommend this restaurant and would love to go back.

AdlerFabio, Public Relations Manager at The Grill at McQueen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Joanie,

We're delighted to read your review and pleased to hear you had a nice time at The Grill. Do come back soon, we'd love to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My boyfriends sister bought this as a Christmas present, we were both excited to spend the day together and to experience the brunch at McQueens. We were definitely not disappointed, the food was amazing, I had the American pancakes with Avocado which were amazing and my boyfriend had the McQueen burger which was really good too. The service at McQueens was on point as our glasses for the free-flowing prosecco were never empty, we were politely told that when our time was coming to an end, that this was going to be our last glass.
I would definitely recommend this as a gift to someone for their birthday or special occasion, it's perfect!

Dear Em_C520,

Thanks very much for the lovely review, we're delighted to hear that you were pleased with our food and service. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The service was very good, and the food was nice to look at and also very good! We also liked the atmosphere!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
AdlerFabio, Public Relations Manager at The Grill at McQueen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Ann,

Thanks very much for posting your review, we hope to see you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My sister booked this for me as a surprise for my birthday and we had a great time, we were greeted well and seated quickly. The waiter then explained how it worked for us. They don’t hold back with topping up your drinks at all and they’re was loads of choice in terms of food. We had a burger each which was excellent and brownies for desert. The venue and atmosphere are really cool - would definitely recommend

AdlerFabio, Public Relations Manager at The Grill at McQueen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your lovely review, the team really appreciates your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I Visited McQueen on friday night with my wife for our 20th Wedding Anniversary and have to say we really had a blast!
The food was fantastic , the steak in particular , I had the sirloin and my wife had the 300MG Fillet combined with Buttered Spinach , peppered sauce , béarnaise sauce and triple Cooked Chips , Divine...loved it!
Our server was Roberto a very charming gentleman who looked after us impeccably throughout the evening , Thank you once again Roberto!
Great atmosphere in both the restaurant and The Bar , We Loved the music and the Steve Mcqueen theme throughout, very cool just like the King of cool himself.
I would recommend for any occasion , we truly had a splendid time and will visit again.
Ricky & Anna.

AdlerFabio, Public Relations Manager at The Grill at McQueen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Ricky,

Thank you very much for your glowing review, which we are delighted to read.
I'll make sure to pass your feedback on to Roberto too.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The Grill.