Mercure London Paddington Hotel
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
1,615 results
All reviewsheathrow expresspraed streetgarfunkels restaurantgreat locationbreakfast is servedexecutive roomrooms are smalltrain stationstreet noisesingle roomshort stayhyde parkluggagerumbleconveniencetoiletriespubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Well located for national rail including Heathrow express (50metre walk) and tube services (next door) gets you around easily.
Well maintained, average sized rooms and helpful staff. Small bar but very close to pubs cafes restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Victoria C, Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you for your excellent, 5 star review. Situated just a few minutes from Paddington Station, the Mercure London Paddington Hotel has excellent transport links that whisk you straight to mythical London sights like Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Buckingham Palace or the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

We stayed here the night before our trip home out of Heathrow. The hotel is located very close to Paddington station and the Heathrow Express. The rooms were clean but a little small. There was no noise. The beds were comfortable. We had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Victoria C, Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Your feedback on the friendly and helpful team is very well received, thank you. I am delighted to read your comments on the location and the proximity to the station.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Mr Witek was a thoughtful and knowledgeable host. My first evening the room wasn’t ready yet, and he ensured I had an amazing meal and took care of the room in less time than anticipated.

He also made sure I was safe and gave information on sites to see and how to get there.

He is a welcome to the staff as he is aware and responsive to customer needs. My trip will be remembered with him.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Your feedback on Witek is fabulous, we are delighted to hear you felt welcome.

All London’s famed museums, art galleries and shops are accessible from our centrally located establishment. Hyde Park, Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Notting Hill Gate and Kensington are all just short walk away.

Thank you once again for taking your precious time to review your stay, we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Very small rooms - convenient for Paddington which is its strong point. Nice freshly cooked breakfast.
Wifi is complicated so make sure you understand the log on process or it will drive you mad. I phoned reception in the end after wasting an hour. Would be helpful if they told people at check in- seems to be the same in all Mercure hotels!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Victoria C, Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you found the bedroom small. Please do be aware we offer a range of bedroom categories and sizes to suit the needs of all our guests. Please don't hesitate to discuss your requirements with a member of the team.

Your feedback on the WIFI is very well received, thank you.

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 22, 2017

I stayed for one night, and had a friendly welcome. My room was small but perfectly formed. The shower was amazing! The hotel is literally a minute from Paddington Station, but I had no problem with external noise at all, it was quite quiet.
There are many places to eat all extremely close to the hotel. Breakfast was as expected. I would stay here again, though if I wasn't travelling alone, I would request a larger room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted to hear you had an excellent stay and the found the hotel quiet.

We pride ourselves on friendly welcome and for your convenience our Reception Team is available 24 hours a day.

Best wishes,