11 Cadogan Gardens
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hari(London)
Cheshams(London)
View Hotel
All reviewssloane squarekings roadsmall luxury hoteldrawing roomhead conciergecharming hotelafternoon teaconcierge staffjunior suitehome from homebirthday treatquiet streetwonderful stayfantastic locationunderground stationlondon hotelchelsea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've just returned from 6 nights at 11 Cadogan Gardens and I can't say enough positive things about this hotel. The location is great in a very quiet street 5 minutes walk from the Sloane Square tube and a short walk to the stores on Sloane Street, including Harrods in the Brompton Road. My room was a bit on the small side but perfectly appointed with thoughtful amenities (coffee pot, free wifi, toiletries including a manicure kit!, complimentary water). The hotel is in the midst of a renovation including a brand new elevator and a renovated dining room. I didn't mind walking up to the second floor and delicious meals (breakfast, tea, and dinner) were served in the drawing room and library, so these things did not concern me. The renovations are supposed to be finished by mid May from what I was told.

The strength of Number 11 is its staff whom I felt were impeccable from top to bottom. I felt completely looked after from the minute I walked in when Andrea saw how tired I was having just gotten off a plane and had my room ready in less than an hour. Richie, the award- winning head concierge, is a hoot who upon seeing me returning one day exhausted from a hard day of being a tourist offered me "water, tea, or something stronger." Mary and Robert brought me my breakfast every day with smiles and remembered my preferences almost immediately. Joni and Emelson, two of the fantastic concierges, perhaps did the most to make my stay so enjoyable and I can't thank them enough for the many kindnesses they did me.

I look forward to going back in 2019 and seeing the outcome of the renovations - thank you to everyone for a truly fantastic stay!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear JoanneMC7331,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and particularly to read your comments about the staff. They will be very proud to read your comments as they pride themselves on the high levels of service that they provide.

As you mentioned, we are very excited about the new restaurant that will be opening in May. We are launching a whole new concept and cannot wait for you to try it out on a return visit next year!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had great stay, staff are really warm, friendly and helpful, rooms comfortable and clean. great location for everything and loads of choices of cafe's and restaurants nearby
We will stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank rayl69
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rayl69,

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay with us. The team will be delighted to read your comments.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to 11 Cadogan Gardens.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2018

If You're looking for a great little place in Chelsea with walking distance to both Harrods, Kings Road and Connran store then this is a great place. Super friendly staff, clean and in good condition the only caveat is that the rooms, by American standards, are a bit cramped - not a problem unless You travel with a lot of luggage but be aware that You have about 5ft on three sides of the double bed so let Your big bags stay in reception.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, the staff and the location. In regards to your comments about the size of the rooms, we have a full selection of rooms and suites available with our Sloane Suite, our largest suite, running the full length of the building.

If you are returning to London in the near future, please do contact the reservations team directly and they will be delighted to assist in booking a room with more space for any larger bags.

I look forward to welcome you back personally.

Many thanks,

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Me and my family stayed at 11 Cadogan Gardens on Feb 20th for 5 nights. We absolutely had a great time there. The hotel is so beautiful and elegent, the location is great, the service is spotless.

A special thanks to Mr. Jacopo Focaroli from the front desk, who was very kind and patient to help me finding my wallet which lost in department store. He phoned the shopping center and restaurant, left hotel's contact number, he ensured the next colleague were well aware of the case. I then found my purse the next day in Zara, this is the luck because of Mr. Jacopo . So thank you and thanks to the entire team, we then moved to another hotel which is bigger in brand, but there is nothing better than 11 Cadogan Gardens, we will surely come back next time when we visit London!

Room Tip: will definately try the signature room next time.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Garfield836,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you would return to stay with us. Jacopo and the team will be delighted to read your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 7, 2018

stayed for the first time in this hotel, the location and breakfast are excellent. but the welcome and the service are not up to my expectations.
The lift was out of order and if the room is ok we cannot say the same about the bathroom which was small, old and dirty

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rogerberguig

Dear Rogerberguig,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am very sorry to read your comments and can only apologise that we did not exceed your expectations on this occasion. I have addressed the issues with the relevant Head of Departments to ensure that this does not happen again. To address your comments regarding the bathroom and lift. We are currently in the process of upgrading bathrooms within the guest rooms and the room that you stayed in is being upgraded over the next month. The issues that we experienced with the lift are also being addressed to ensure that it does not impact future guest stays.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you are travelling back through London as the team and I would be delighted at the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel restore your faith in 11 Cadogan Gardens.

Best wishes,