Norfolk Plaza Hotel
US$275
US$229
US$213
  • Restaurant
K+K Hotel George(London)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$191
US$361
US$265
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$205
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$110
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2017

It was cheap and for what you pay you get the value I guess. Bed was old and tired, with a sprung matress that had seen much better days. The carpet was worn and stained. The fittimgs in the bathroom were old and tired too. The floor squeaked.Pillows were flat. Sorry, struggling to find much good to say. A bed for the night convenient to Paddington Station but there are much better accomodations nearby for not that much more.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank gam8le
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Very tired . Desperate place. In need of a complete make over. Only good point its close to Paddington Station.

The toilets are a complete disgrace.

Carpets appear to be alive.

Frankly I cannot find a good thing to say. Its not even cheap.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank James O
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Good things first:The place ist well located und there ist no noise coming from the outside into the rooms on the backyard – but a lot of noise comes in from the corridor, because it creaks – and the door had a gap from at least 2 cm at the bottom. At all, the door did not fit into the frame, so we had an enlighted frame all the time and noise whenever someone passed the door. The ground inside was uneven, guess 3 layers above each over. The TV should have been sateliteprovided, but there was a string-antenna and it showed barely 3 stations, you could realy watch. The TV was a cube from I guess the seventies, showed 2/3 of the picture on a 15''-screen, bound to a platform with a luggage belt. Windowpains where unclean, the wooden windowsill is completly rotten, the ceiling there rusty. In the bathroom the flush did not work properly, did not supply sufficient water, we asked for repair twice but besides a hint, how we should manipulate the mechanic nothing happend. Breakfast was given – but there was no fresh fruit, no apple or banana, just canned peaches and grapefruit served in a nearly windowless basement.
To end with „good“ news: This was not the worst room in the hotel. The first one we've been offered was a room filled with 3 beds, a half-open window, which could not be moved in any direction an a bathroom beyond description – standard of 1930 or so … So we got this „upgrade“ to the room described.
Seems, they take all the money out and invest as little as possible.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Werner B
Reviewed March 27, 2017

This weekend was the second time we have stayed at this hotel. We had a triple room (410) for the two of us. The room was spacious, warm and clean, there is also a hairdryer and kettle with coffee / tea for your use. The bed was nice and comfortable, both of us had a great nights sleep. Warm shower, clean towels on both days. English Breakfast not a bad price at £5.50 but it could have been a little warmer. Will stay again next time we visit London as it is close Paddington Station, restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

I made a booking on hotels.com and realised within 20 mins that I had made a mistake. Unfortunately the room was non refundable but I hoped that an exception could be made since I realised so quick. Hotels.com could not immediately assist because the booking couldn't even be seen on their system yet but they said they would speak to the hotel. When the booking did become visible the hotel refused to be reasonable and would not make an exception. I contacted the hotel myself to plead to their human side but was met with a rude reservations member of staff who told me I should be more careful and that I obviously booked non refundable for the discount. I tried to explain it was the only room that was available so I hadn't realised there was a discount but she was very dismissive of me referring me to non refund processes taken by airlines (irrelevant to my situation). Very expensive mistake and I am very disappointed in the customer service particularly since my booking isn't until July 2017 and they could definitely sell the room in these upcoming months. I will not be staying here in my future trips to London.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple