Danubius Hotel Regents Park
Trip.com
US$422
US$242
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$551
US$409
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewslords cricket groundst johns woodlondon zoolondon business schoolroom servicepleasant stayminute walkoxford streetenjoyed my staybusiness tripvery nice hoteleasy accessreception staffconvenient locationwest endtube stationcamden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Room was very clean and nicely furnished. We ate hete late on friday night due to delays at airport and staff were very attentive and welcoming. The wait staff were especially kind to our two young sons and looked after them even giving them easter eggs .
Our room overlooked the front of the hotel and main road but this wasnt too noisy.
Overall a lovely stay and although we did not visit regents park it is across the road from this hotel with a rent a bicycle station also here.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Yasserab, Front Office Manager at Danubius Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Healyum86,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this hotel many times before and have never been disappointed. The staff are always very friendly and it just has a comfortable feel about it. Also it is so easy to get into the West End plus of course so near to many theatre's and restaurants. On this visit we also had the Sunday carvery which we have been to before and is excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear G8365DIjackier,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I chose the hotel purely based on location but was really pleased with the quality, the comfort and the overall experience. We were upgraded, which was unexpected, and the room was really comfortable. The hotel overall was clean and well presented, and the staff were welcoming and professional.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Julie A,

Thank you for your super review and rating. I was delighted to read your enthusiastic comments and have of course shared it with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a nice stay at the Danubius'. My room was on the 7th floor; it was not too spacious but very cozy and it offered good quality sleep! In addition, the inside temperature was ideal! May sound silly but I tend to end up in freezing hotel bedrooms and I usually have the reception provide a portable heater beforehand. In this case even the temperature was perfect. Only downside (and unfortunately quite common in UK hotels!): the shower did not feature a shower arm but only an above shower head!
The service was nice, the breakfast average but with a view on the city.
The location near Regents Park is ideal for any visit, leisure or business.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear vienna_myCapital,

It is wonderful to read your review following your most recent stay with us at Danubius Regents Park Hotel.

Thank you for highlighting our spacious and cozy rooms. Your comments in regards to the shower have been forwarded to the relevant departmental Manager for their immediate action.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

To get an idea of the service: I arrived at 11 am after a long journey. My room was not ready yet, so I asked if I could use the shower in the fitness room. The the lady at the reception went to a manager and made we wait 15 minutes before she got back and said it was not possible. I got really angry and promised to complain. In 5 minutes I was in the fitness room taking shower. There was no key needed, nothing. And this is a typical example of service at Danubius. The staff just openly shows they simply do not care.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear semyonmalamud,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.

We value our guest comments as this helps us to improve the service we offer to our guests. I would like to apologise for the shortcomings that you experienced and please be rest assured that your comment has been passed on to relevant departmental managers for their immediate action. Please feel free to contact me on: Yasser.wahab@danubiuslondon.co.uk

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we do hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back to restore your faith in us.

Kind regards